How has your Sneaker Love evolved?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sneakercpl99

How has your Sneaker Love evolved?

Post by sneakercpl99 »

We're curious about how everyone's love/attraction for Sneakers, Shoes, Socks, etc. started and/or has changed since your first experience with them?

For instance, I've had an attraction to Sneakers ever since I was at least five years old, then as a teenager Nikes were bursting on the scene & all the Cheerleaders wore Nike Cortez (80-82) when I was in middle school. Thankfully, a very precocious and experimental Cheerleader gave me my first Sneaker-job in Nike Cortez in between lunch and Art class. (perhaps more on that sometime?)

My attraction to Sneakers began with the Nike Cortez and now encompasses all mesh running shoes, Mizuno, Brooks, Asics, Saucony, Adidas, etc. Sometimes, it's not until I actually see the particular style being worn by someone, & occasionally the Sneaker itself is just 'Hot'.

Thankfully, I have a willing and understanding partner who loves participating in what 'Turns me on', and also loves wearing Sneakers, and various Socks (Cuffed, Tube, Crew, Low Cut, etc.) with them. She's always getting compliments on her footwear choices by strangers who are, obviously, fellow appreciators of all things feet/sneakers/socks.

We're interested in hearing how your interests may have grown to encompass different kinds of shoes, sneakers, socks since your first experience, and are you now surprised perhaps by how your interests have expanded to include different footwear styles?

We're interested in helping bring our love & appreciation of Sneakers more mainstream.

If you're interested in seeing our flavour of it, follow us on https://www.instagram.com/soleful_loverz/

We're looking forward to hearing from everyone.
A look into our Sneaker Love: https://www.instagram.com/soleful_loverz/
malkin1331

Re: How has your Sneaker Love evolved?

Post by malkin1331 »

Started young (early 90s) with Reebok Freestyle and Princess worn by Aunts and Mother's friends etc...

(1998)Older sisters friends would wear Adidas Wish, Falcon. Nike Cortez, Saucony Jazz, Puma Street Cat. Also was into black platform boots that sisters friends would wear - They slept over a lot so I had many experiences with whatever they were wearing.

Early 2000's Nike Shox Turbo, NZs, and all the good Shox to follow like Navina's.

Then models would just appear in time and whatever became fashionable - it's nice to get newer models of things that come out and really stand out for myself personally. Of course there have always been styles and models I find to be the exact opposite, and totally turn me off.

My recent favorites in the past decade have been, Doc Martens (these grew on me but 75 percent of girls in my city wear them and now they're some of my favorite sights to see), React 270s, Nike Structure, Air Max 2011 (hottest air max ever), Nike Pegasus, among others!
mikecsxt

Post by mikecsxt »

In the late 1970s, knee-high boots were the rage and would wear my mom's as a young child. To this day, my older brothers tease me regarding my young obsession with boots. I vaguely seem to recall my mom getting some white Reebok Freestyle lows in 1983 or so, but I really didn't pay attention to them. It wasn't until I was in 8th grade before I noticed everyone wearing Reeboks. My first pairs were Phase 1s, Ex-O-Fit HI, and Ex-O-Fit Lo. I soon became obsessed with Reeboks, especially Freestyle hitops on women. In the 2000s once Freestyles became rarer, I turned my attention to Nike Xccelerators and Shox. Of the popular sneaker now, only Nikes capture my attention unless there is someone wearing Reeboks. It still hope for a day when Freestyles become popular like Chucks are now.
KV16

Post by KV16 »

Initially for me it began with vans - a lot of the girls I grew up with wore skate shoes so I loved vans/canvas shoes to start

Then in the 2000s, skate shoes were getting super popular and a lot of girls wore them. I reaaally got into them since a lot of girls would get larger sizes and have them loosely worn on their feet. I think in some aspects - they're still my favorite type of shoe depending on the style. The loose fit did it for me since girls would always be popping their heels out of their shoes!

When skate shoes started becoming less popular, I started getting back into canvas shoes such as keds, vans, and converse. I've always found them attractive, but definitely I started finding them more and more attractive after skate shoes phased out. They're also some of the best smelling shoes out there!

Then came the adidas stan smiths - they became popular in the mid 2010s and they remind me of what I like about skate shoes.

I think nowadays though, if a girl is wearing keds, converse, or stan smiths it can really get me going!
gss145

Post by gss145 »

For me my interest in sneakers is strongly related to the act of crushing. I was around 10 years old when I started to get interested in shoes and crushing but it was at that time generally accepted that sneakers were bad for feet of young growing children so alsmost everyone at school was wearing ugly leather but ergonomically good shoes.
Later at highschool more girls were wearing sneakers and I remember the girl on New Balance tennis shoes who would go out for a cigarette and crush the thing under her sneakers.
visitor9000

Post by visitor9000 »

I used to have a more general shoe fetish, also encompassing more "normal" interests like heels and boots...not sure when that waned. Pretty much only into sneakers now. It started with Converse, like with so many people. Just something about the canvas and the rubber toecap, I dunno. Other canvas shoes just aren't the same...have never felt equivalent interest in Vans or Keds. They're fine, but I'm always like "well you could be wearing chucks".

Adidas and Reebok were never my thing. I really only like Superstars and Stan Smith. Dunno, maybe it was just the makeup of what was popular when I was growing up. Everyone wore Docs or Converse or Nike. Much rarer to see Adidas, Reebok, Puma, Asics, etc...Skechers were fairly common, and I used to like those, but lost interest as it became clear later on that all their good models are just aped from Nike. After buying a number of pairs myself, I also found the materials and construction are just...not good. Not fun to play with, personally anyway. Plus they tend to get worn by, um, less attractive people in general. That kinda totally kills it for me. (Still have a soft spot for Skechers Sport Trail though. Haven't seen anyone else use that loop style for lacing since. It's neat.)

So basically, I'm pretty much just interested in Nike stuff now. (That includes Converse and Jordans, I guess.) Classics like Shox...the older Air Max (all the "creative" new models after like 2016 are honestly really ugly, besides 270/720)...Air Max Plus, Vapormax, Presto. You know, the "sporty" look. Even though most people don't actually wear them for sports anymore. The sporty folks wear Asics or Mizuno, which are alright...some pretty colourways at least.

I'm gonna be honest and say I don't really care for skate shoes, or Air Force 1. They're...fine. Better than wearing, like, Uggs or Crocs or something. But I just think they're uninspired and kinda basic, in a way that Converse somehow aren't. It's always the standard black with white stripe Old Skools, or the all-white AF1 lows. Just doesn't do it for me. Especially dislike when girls wear extra large AF1 and crease them all to hell, I hate that. Or just scuff them up and they're super gnarly. That's just wrong, the whole point of an all-white shoe is to keep it clean and crisp. There are, you know, other ways to get them dirty...

(Also - a shout-out for platform sneakers and wedge sneakers from 90s-2000s. Remember when City Sneaks were a thing? Or Nike Dunk Sky Hi? Man, those were good days...now people just add a platform to a regular shoe model and think that's sufficient. It just doesn't really work, IMO.)
30, A, 34-24-36, current collection total: 100ish
sneakercpl99

Post by sneakercpl99 »

Are there any TV Shows, or Movies, that refer to Sneaker-Sex that you're aware of?
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

sneakercpl99 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:42 am We're curious about how everyone's love/attraction for Sneakers, Shoes, Socks, etc. started and/or has changed since your first experience with them?

For instance, I've had an attraction to Sneakers ever since I was at least five years old, then as a teenager Nikes were bursting on the scene & all the Cheerleaders wore Nike Cortez (80-82) when I was in middle school. Thankfully, a very precocious and experimental Cheerleader gave me my first Sneaker-job in Nike Cortez in between lunch and Art class. (perhaps more on that sometime?)

My attraction to Sneakers began with the Nike Cortez and now encompasses all mesh running shoes, Mizuno, Brooks, Asics, Saucony, Adidas, etc. Sometimes, it's not until I actually see the particular style being worn by someone, & occasionally the Sneaker itself is just 'Hot'.

Thankfully, I have a willing and understanding partner who loves participating in what 'Turns me on', and also loves wearing Sneakers, and various Socks (Cuffed, Tube, Crew, Low Cut, etc.) with them. She's always getting compliments on her footwear choices by strangers who are, obviously, fellow appreciators of all things feet/sneakers/socks.

We're interested in hearing how your interests may have grown to encompass different kinds of shoes, sneakers, socks since your first experience, and are you now surprised perhaps by how your interests have expanded to include different footwear styles?

We're interested in helping bring our love & appreciation of Sneakers more mainstream.

If you're interested in seeing our flavour of it, follow us on https://www.instagram.com/soleful_loverz/

We're looking forward to hearing from everyone.
Tell the Cortez story lol
SinCity1

Post by SinCity1 »

Vans and adidas especially the short females with small size vans or addidas superstars on I would be looking for a bathroom.
sneakercpl99

Post by sneakercpl99 »

SinCity1 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:31 am Vans and adidas especially the short females with small size vans or addidas superstars on I would be looking for a bathroom.
How's the Vegas area for Sneaker Lovers?