How do I get my girlfriend to wear her sneakers during sex?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

thepeepster

How do I get my girlfriend to wear her sneakers during sex?

Post by thepeepster »

Hey everyone,

I’ve been starting to notice my girlfriend is really freakier than I imagine. But despite this, I’m still a little bit timid to come out about my sneaker kink. I’ve bought her so many Air Maxes - 90, 97, Air Max Plus and 270. She looks sexy in all of them. I was able to get her to wear her sneakers while we had sex once but under the guise that it would help her grip the floor better while we fucked standing up. Once we got on the couch, she insisted on taking them off. She’s always said she wasn’t into foot stuff but I don’t necessarily consider sneakers foot stuff (as I’m not playing with her feet)

Lately, she’s been coming out even more about all types of stuff she’s into sexually. Nothing too weird honestly. She’s even mentioned making videos. So far, I have not been candid about my sneaker kink, she has no clue. But i don’t know if I can convince her to wear her sneakers while we fuck. I was thinking about maybe buying some new sneakers and using them only during sex and not bringing them outside so they dont get dirty? Maybe that would convince her to wear them on the bed? I’ve told her that I’m into gym/athletic clothing and she’s agreed that it’s sexy, maybe I could tell her that includes sneakers as well? Any ideas?
NIKEnav

Re: How do I get my girlfriend to wear her sneakers during sex?

Post by NIKEnav »

Just tell her how it makes you feel . Maybe ask her try it . Hey can you post pic of the Nikes
snakeeyes

Post by snakeeyes »

dude. if shes telling you her stuff and literally wants to make videos. you need to tell her. that sounds amazing. and share here lol
snakeeyes

Post by snakeeyes »

wait i remember you posted last year that she was going to wear them for you. diff girl?
thepeepster

Post by thepeepster »

snakeeyes wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:30 pm wait i remember you posted last year that she was going to wear them for you. diff girl?
Yeah, I have a different girlfriend now.
Meny

Post by Meny »

Buddy, look. She told you about her fantasies, why to step back and not to unfold yours? She's your girlfriend. Be honest with you. Ofc you don't want her to wear the dirtiest sneakers and do all the filthy stuff at the first try, but you have to tell her about the kink and step by step get into it. If she loves you, she'll be fine with at least trying it out and you'll see, you'll take it from there then. I bet she's gonna love it tho. Good luck.
jd1

Post by jd1 »

Whenever sexy time is initiated, say "hold on", go grab her cleanest sneakers, ideally brand new, go back, say "i want these on your feet, you look so hot in them" (compliment her, not the shoes), and slide em on her. Donezow!

Do it 2 times and she will know you like that shit and next time she'll do it for you.

If she has no clean ones you could clean them for her. Bet she'll appreciate it, and you have a legit reason for some alone time with them.
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

This easy. Real easy, I've done this with every girl I've ever had sex with including my current Wife. You make the first move always. You undress her and leave her shoes on but tease her at the same time. Always keep her legs open. Dont let her feet make contact with eachother otherwise they start coming off. Eventually just tell her and see what happens
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

My wife and I have straight sneaker toys. Never left our house, She likes useing them on her V. She Loves the way Shox NZs feel. Skechers melleniums,Asics and some White Kswiss we got. Sometimes I'll throw her Vibrator in there. By the way. Tell me your fetish ill tell you mine. Its that simple, But she tells first. Get her drunk, get her relaxed first.
sneakercpl99

Post by sneakercpl99 »

Glaze them with your love while she's wearing them and tell her how beautiful they are on her.
A look into our Sneaker Love: https://www.instagram.com/soleful_loverz/