How do I get my girlfriend to wear her sneakers during sex?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gss145

Re: How do I get my girlfriend to wear her sneakers during sex?

Post by gss145 »

One consideration is that some girls dont like the idea of sneakers in bed because they have been worn on the street and after sex they dont like the idea sleeping between sheets that have been contaminated with the shoes. You know what stuff you can find on the streets.
I solved this problem with my former girlfriend by having an extra pair of sheets to exchange the ones after sneaker playing in bed.
codhed89

Post by codhed89 »

Any pics đź‘€
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

Or you can have a extra pair of shoes for her. But they never hit the street. Strictly toys
rileyjake1990

Post by rileyjake1990 »

Yeah just tell her mate, I told my gf and it was such a relief.

I even remember we booked a hotel, she was all dressed up with dress shoes on. But she said I brung my Air max for you pulling her sneakers out her bag. (All white Air max). She put them on for me and we went into the bedroom and fucked. Even let me grab onto them while I was cumming inside her. Was amazing !!!
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

Alot of girls are ok with it. If she's not. NEXT!!! If they love you she'll do anything. Her wearing shoes while having sex is isn't a big deal. Gotta remember she has a fetish too.