Hallway Shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

raga83

Hallway Shoes

Post by raga83 »

Hey guys, I think I have something new for all you. The apartment right next to mine has been empty for a while now, I think my cheap land lord didn't want to commit to any new tenants during the pandemic as rents went down, but now that things are returning to normal the apartment has been rented out to a woman living alone.

I had only gotten a couple quick glances at her, she's blonde, in her late 20's to early 30's and pretty tall, athletic and moderately attractive. Both times I had briefly saw her in quick glances from the window, she was wearing sneakers, and so I of course began day dreaming of getting opportunities to cream those sneakers. I knew she was supposed to move in some time this weekend, but when I got home from work today I was greeted by this angelic sight:

A shoe rack! Just inches from my door, I can practically reach out and grab a shoe without stepping into the hallway! Here are some close ups of the adidas:

Now, I don't know if she is staying tonight or if she has only brought some of her things in, I still hear her in the apartment right now. Either way, if those Adidas are still here late tonight, they will be the first of what I hope to be MANY victims. I'm salivating just thinking about it.

Even as I write this, she went outside real quick to throw out some trash and I took advantage to go see her shoe size. She wears massive size 11s, good news for you big feet fans, not so great news for fans of smaller feet like myself, but that won't stop me. She also didn't take the sneakers or the flipflops to go throw out the trash, so I'm assuming she must have at least one more pair of shoes with her so even if she does leave tonight hopefully the sneakers remain. I will take the flip flops as a consolation prize though.
asicslover

Re: Hallway Shoes

Post by asicslover »

Cum the fuck out of the inside of the adidas and put them back
sgtburnone

Post by sgtburnone »

Nice id forsure borrow the adidas if i were you
raga83

Post by raga83 »

Patience friends, she's still in and out of her apartment so it it way too dangerous for the time being. I will be hitting those adidas up late tonight.
EeeeJ

Post by EeeeJ »

I'd put those adidas on and cream the shit out of them and leave it on
PurserBird

Post by PurserBird »

Lucky. Looks like she even has some socks stuffed in the adidas as well.

Best of luck!
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Raga83..what a goldmine. This is going to be fun. I am sorry for you that she wears boats 11. Can't have everything. All those are cute..you know how my favorites are
raga83

Post by raga83 »

Well boys, it happened.

At about 10:30 I was getting restless, so I decided to check in on my new neighbor. From the hallway I couldn't hear any noise emanating from her apartment, but since I know nothing about this girl I had to know definitively if she was asleep or not. So I took a walk around the block, and to my pleasant surprise her windows were completely dark, not even the faint flicker of a TV. Maybe she was tired from the move-in? Or maybe she's just early to bed, which would make things easier going forward.

Anyway, I finished my walk and took a quick photo of the shoe rack as it stands now:

She added some ugly winter boots. The wooden basket has reusable shopping bags and the bucket some umbrellas and a small snow shovel. Hopefully these things are only here temporarily as they are taking up some prime shoe real estate. I grab the adidas and the flip flops (why not?).

First I took a quick look at the flip flops, they are HEAVILY worn and look like a pair of throw on shoes for when she just needs to run out quickly. I'll give these guys their on treatment some other time. Now, on to the main course.

The adidas are fairly worn themselves, they also could be a pair of worn out throw on shoes. As you can see, they are a size 11, so I wasn't exaggerating on how big this girl's feet are. They have only a very light smell to them, which is good by me. Time to fuck!:

And the moneyshot:

Sorry the load isn't that massive, I jerk off too often lol. The footware has been returned to their proper places (slightly cleaned up, I don't know how quickly it will dry so I couldn't risk it), and now I'm off to bed hoping to be blessed by another pair to fuck tomorrow night.
cumcum2525

Post by cumcum2525 »

Nice, can you put some of her shoes on?
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

Next is her black boots