Hallway Shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

raga83

Re: Hallway Shoes

Post by raga83 »

Saturday afternoon my new neighbor had a friend over and they went out to do some shopping. I wasn't sure how long I had, so I quickly grabbed her flip flops and gave them their long awaited treatment:

Kinda hard to see the load against the white rubber sadly, This time I just spread it out across the flip flop to let it dry, and was rewarded Sunday when I saw Sam (not her real name) leave wearing those flip flops coated in my dried cum. It was the hottest shit. I also took a quick pick of the Adidas I came in, you can see the faint outline of my load.

Even better, I saw her leave this morning wearing those very sneakers! Two days in a row unknowingly walking around in my cum. Sadly she hasn't left anything else outside her door. She walks into her apartment with her shoes on, which is unfortunate. Maybe she's gross, maybe there's another rack inside, maybe she hasn't cleaned her floor yet from the move in and just doesn't care until she does.

Also guys, I'm sorry but boots do nothing for me.
eurolicious

Post by eurolicious »

No pics work for me? Sounds hot thought....
HUGUWULUWU

Post by HUGUWULUWU »

Could you please make soms pics of thr boots? Even if they dont do it for you. Of not, fair enough
raga83

Post by raga83 »

eurolicious wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:58 am No pics work for me? Sounds hot thought....
Pics look fine on my end. I can try again:

HUGUWULUWU wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:01 am Could you please make soms pics of thr boots? Even if they dont do it for you. Of not, fair enough
Here you go.

Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Raga..I thought you did great with those flipflops
HUGUWULUWU

Post by HUGUWULUWU »

Awesome, thx for that
floplove

Post by floplove »

jerking hard to the flip flop cum pics . I'll have to get some out for my own treatment.
HUGUWULUWU

Post by HUGUWULUWU »

You have any pics of the winter boots?
EeeeJ

Post by EeeeJ »

Cream the toe area or the laces on those adidas until they turn yellow

Post by 000000 »

any updates :P ?