Hallway Shoes

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

raga83

Re: Hallway Shoes

Post by raga83 »

000000 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:58 am any updates :P ?
Unfortunately nothing right now. It appears she wears those adidas to work (not sure what she does, but it apparently has an informal dress code) and I was right that her flip flops are throw on shoes for quick trips out. Sadly, she does not always return them to the shoe rack, nor has she added anything else.

Last Friday I saw her leave with some luggage and haven't seen or heard a peep from her since so it appears she is out of town. Sadly, she either left the flip flops and adidas locked up in her apartment or took them with her, so right now I'm just waiting for her return.
raga83

Post by raga83 »

Good news everybody! After what felt like an eternity, my new neighbor (let's just call her Amy for simplicity sake) has finally returned home. There's no sign of her sexy adidas or beat up white and black flip flops, but she did leave these in her place:

They're pair of bog standard Old Navy flip flops, and they look brand new. Hopefully they're not replacing the black and white ones, it would take a while for these to get just as worn. I didn't have much time, but I just had to bless this fresh pair and ensure Amy continues to walk around in my seed.

They're so new I didn't risk letting it dry, would be too noticeable, so I had to wipe it away.
wwxx

Post by wwxx »

Let's hope she will have more new ones for you.

How about buying the exact same pair and swap them from time to time? 😆

Beware of cameras though...

Post by 000000 »

any new adventures :P ?
raga83

Post by raga83 »

000000 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:03 am any new adventures :P ?
Sadly no, it's beginning to look like she was just a tease. She just hasn't been leaving her shoes out in the hall.
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

raga83 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:39 pm Good news everybody! After what felt like an eternity, my new neighbor (let's just call her Amy for simplicity sake) has finally returned home. There's no sign of her sexy adidas or beat up white and black flip flops, but she did leave these in her place:

They're pair of bog standard Old Navy flip flops, and they look brand new. Hopefully they're not replacing the black and white ones, it would take a while for these to get just as worn. I didn't have much time, but I just had to bless this fresh pair and ensure Amy continues to walk around in my seed.

So hot! It’s awesome that you got to bless the new pair. Hopefully she still has the new one around.

They're so new I didn't risk letting it dry, would be too noticeable, so I had to wipe it away.
XchanchillaX

Post by XchanchillaX »

I would have just rubbed it all around it wouldnt have been to noticeable and you are so lucky!!! Nothing turns me on more then some flip flops and im way riskier then you haha i have done some really risky things and never got caught or confronted at least haha