best night of my life..

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kam413

best night of my life..

Post by kam413 »

Well.. it finally happened. I’ve had a kink for white keds for as long as i can remember and my fiancée knew of it for a while now but has taken time to get comfortable with it. making crush videos for me here and there etc. but last night… changed the game. i was jerking off and she rubbed her feet in my face so much. but i wanted more.. i wanted her keds in my face. so she went grab her keds and rubbed them all in my face, covering my nose, rubbing them on my nipples, letting me smell them and everything. i don’t believe i’ve ever came so much in my life. honestly felt like a dream come true tbh. especially since we’ve been together a very long time and never got to that point.
dtb305

Re: best night of my life..

Post by dtb305 »

Awesome! Hope you 2 have more kinky keds fun..
kam413

Post by kam413 »

appreciate that! i look forward to more of it
sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

Good to see that you are getting closer together and that she will help you with your “dream”.
Did you bought them for here or did she just bought them?

Is it possible to see the keds..
kam413

Post by kam413 »

i’ve posted them before. i bought them for her. here they are.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
codhed89

Post by codhed89 »

Should try airmax the buzz off them is mental 😬🤣
bdoleon1234

Post by bdoleon1234 »

Oh man, these are my original shoe obsession, will always have a soft spot for these shoes and the women that wear them. Just not in my pants. Definitely not soft there.

Very envious!
Net King

Post by Net King »

This sort of thing just comes out of the blue! Partner had sneakers I was obsessed with. One day we were fooling around and she rubbed my dick with the rough soles until I exploded.
sneakercpl99

Post by sneakercpl99 »

Jizz them good and deep glaze those beautiful sneaker pussies with your love.
A look into our Sneaker Love: https://www.instagram.com/soleful_loverz/
Net King

Post by Net King »

Net King wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:26 pm
My partner had two pairs which i was originally obsessed with. A pair of white tennies I had was too small for me so I gave them to ma partner to wear and she liked them. She gave me my first shoe job with them rubbing the coarse herringbone soles across the tip. Picture of a similar pair-
P1180054.JPG
However she also had a pair of blue canvas sneakers with soft brown ribbed soles similar to (but her pair were much better) -
Image15a.jpg
I did not pay much attention to them at first but I started to be really obsessed with them and she knew it. She was wearing them one evening when we had a visitor and seeing them kept me on edge the whole evening. When he had gone she gave me an awesome shoe job with them. I just loved it when she dragged the corrugated soles across my hot itchy tip until it could take no more. Alas a hole wore through them and she threw them out. I nearly saved them but could not quite bring myself round to it. What a pity.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.