keds :(

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kam413

keds :(

Post by kam413 »

man, the amount of white Keds content feels soooo bare and hard to find nowaways. or maybe not hard to find, but nothing new very often. when the Kedcrush youtube channel came i feel like he changed the game with content and quality but now they never post :( unfortunate. post more keds!!
iwearkeds13

Re: keds :(

Post by iwearkeds13 »

Right!? I try and find new vids and post them when I can but there just isn't much out there it's sad. You could see content with keds in every category you could think of, now it's tough!
poser

Post by poser »

Not even a popular subject among the instagram sneakers accounts - but they're popular

Keds just updated the insoles - a nice white organic cotton now, no more blue. Can't wait to see them get barefoot worn to a nice sweaty brown color
Kedslover150

Post by Kedslover150 »

It’s true. My wife never wears socks. She got the new ones around April and they are all brown inside 😁
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leathersneakers82

Post by leathersneakers82 »

Hi! I agree. Wish there was more content with the original Keds Champions. Which kind of Keds do you all prefer? Leather or canvas?
iwearkeds13

Post by iwearkeds13 »

leathersneakers82 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:53 am Hi! I agree. Wish there was more content with the original Keds Champions. Which kind of Keds do you all prefer? Leather or canvas?
I'm a fan of canvas when they are new, but when the leather keds are getting broken in, the look and sheen of the leather looks amazing
leathersneakers82

Post by leathersneakers82 »

Yeah, I love the leather Keds Champions too. Especially when they are broken in.
kam413

Post by kam413 »

I personally much rather the canvas. The creases look soooo nice and just show that worn look without being too much. they add so much to how amazing they already look.
poser

Post by poser »

Kam413 - your fiance's look perfect aging away - canvas is the best - the whiteness goes away, then they start getting dirty and dingy and "punk rock"