ShoeFetishBox is back

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

edwinturner

Re: ShoeFetishBox is back

Post by edwinturner »

Shiiiit, an OF? Good to see. FWIW, I'd take a higher sub fee, like $15, over PPV. PPV's a con.
basiam18

Post by basiam18 »

I agree with edwin
snakeeyes

Post by snakeeyes »

have you guys shot any content since youve been inactive? would love to see some new stuff! a TON of your old clips were my customs. i used to be johnnyappleseed. hoping to see those laces heavily cummed up.
Alleycat

Post by Alleycat »

Plleeaasseeee don't make subscribers pay more for content that they already pay for. I'd gladly pay 15 bucks a month for the content over paying for individual clips to keep forever. Of course customs make sense for some, but please don't make us pay for short clips and then pay more per video. If you don't then I know that you'll be up along with staytrueatme in terms of a fanbase!
ShoeFetishBox

Post by ShoeFetishBox »

Sounds good, I like that. I’m definitely not looking to nickel and dime people 😊

I’m happy to hear people say they’d be cool with $15. After I upload all the old content I was thinking of going to that price so thanks for the feedback!
NikeshoxmeHard

Post by NikeshoxmeHard »

She is a Devine angel!!!!
edwinturner

Post by edwinturner »

ShoeFetishBox wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:33 pm Sounds good, I like that. I’m definitely not looking to nickel and dime people 😊

I’m happy to hear people say they’d be cool with $15. After I upload all the old content I was thinking of going to that price so thanks for the feedback!
May want to consider setting up a Manyvids account in parallel if there's any demand to download the same clips for purchase. Give people the flexibility.
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

I've never seen Shoefetshbox. But I'm interested are there custom videos??
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

Send me a link when your up and running 1st pics is hot
ShoeFetishBox

Post by ShoeFetishBox »

thundercat9 wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:12 am Send me a link when your up and running 1st pics is hot
https://onlyfans.com/shoefetishbox