Need some advice

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sw18

Need some advice

Post by sw18 »

Let me start by saying I love my wife dearly. We have been through a lot the last couple of years and I would never cheat on her. She knows about my sneaker fetish and indulges me whenever I want. She even uses her own shoes sometimes to get herself off for me. That being said, I’ve found myself in an interesting situation. We have some good friends that live two houses down from us. I was over there having some drinks with them and the husband went to bed. Long story short, I got drunk and told the wife I thought her Nikes were hot and that I have a thing for women’s shoes. I woke up the next morning horrified! I could not believe I told her that! I just knew she would be disgusted and would never talk to us again. But, she hasn’t said anything about it. It’s almost like I never said anything about it at all. However, she has mentioned that her feet are hurting to me a couple of times since. We were at their house and she took her shoes off and started flexing her toes on a table right beside me. Out of the blue she invited me over for drinks a few nights ago. She has also started leaving a pair of her sneakers outside on their porch in a secluded spot where it’s easy to get to them without being seen. Am I reading too much into this? Anyone been in a similar situation? Is she genuinely curious, or am I being set up for embarrassment? If she willingly lets me have my way with her shoes, is that cheating?
codhed89

Re: Need some advice

Post by codhed89 »

Get pics only don't do it not worth the risk u will lose it all
sw18

Post by sw18 »

codhed89 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:07 pm Get pics only don't do it not worth the risk u will lose it all
You’re right. I’ve had my way with her sneakers many times. We have a key to their house so we can feed their animals when they go on vacation. I think the safest thing is to never mention it to her again.
gss145

Post by gss145 »

What boobs are for most males are feet to some other males. They are neutral to negative for most but sexy to others. When a woman knows that you are into feet and allows you to play with them as part of sexual foreplay I think it is not possible anymore to just give another woman a foot rub and get away with it as an innocent activity.
In your case I would be very carfull to continue meeting this neigbour and indulge her in activities that you find exciting. If you have a good relationship with your wife I would not risk it for a little adventure.
sw18

Post by sw18 »

gss145 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:01 am What boobs are for most males are feet to some other males. They are neutral to negative for most but sexy to others. When a woman knows that you are into feet and allows you to play with them as part of sexual foreplay I think it is not possible anymore to just give another woman a foot rub and get away with it as an innocent activity.
In your case I would be very carfull to continue meeting this neigbour and indulge her in activities that you find exciting. If you have a good relationship with your wife I would not risk it for a little adventure.
You’re right. Nothing has happened with my neighbor. I guess sometimes I think with the wrong head. I’m not going over there again without my wife. We had a similar incident a few years ago with a different neighbor that almost caused us to divorce. I’m too old to do something stupid for a temporary thrill that will surely cause us to get divorced. I can still fantasize about it though!
gss145

Post by gss145 »

Yes, nobody can stop you from having fantasies. From your text I understand that your wife let you have a go with your sneaker fetish and already realise that you are in a lucky situation. A lot of people wont admit their deepest kinks to their partner let alone have a possibility to experience them.

My girlfriend found out about my crush fetish by accident and as it was the first time somebody found out I was not feeling very happy about it. But for her it was not a big deal and very soon after she was happy to crush stuff for me. It made me realise that we make sometimes a big problem of small things because fetishes are topics you usually wornt brag about but can be relatively harmless.
codhed89

Post by codhed89 »

Don't for get post pics dnt get caught 😅👌
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

Do you remember how the wife reacted when you told her that? I’m just curious.
sw18

Post by sw18 »

justdaone wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:07 pm Do you remember how the wife reacted when you told her that? I’m just curious.
She seemed very intrigued and very curious. My memory of that night is a little foggy, but I don’t think it freaked her out at all.
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

I bet she was intrigued. I think like everyone else here it’s probably better not to pursue anything further.