Need some advice

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sw18

Re: Need some advice

Post by sw18 »

justdaone wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:54 pm I bet she was intrigued. I think like everyone else here it’s probably better not to pursue anything further.
I’m not going to. I apologized to her today and told her I’ll never bring the subject up with her again. I’m not going to put myself in a situation where I’m alone with her. As long as nothing happened between us, I have nothing to worry about. I am at the point in my life where I really don’t care if she tells anyone. But, I don’t think she will. It would make life awkward for both of us if she did.
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

That’s good. You never know, she may be comfortable enough to make normal conversation about it in the future. I had a similar experience before with in law and now we can talk about the subject in general.
codhed89

Post by codhed89 »

U got any pics of ur neighbor yet
sw18

Post by sw18 »

codhed89 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:38 pm U got any pics of ur neighbor yet
I only have one of her wearing the shoes she leaves outside since my confession. That’s her on the left and my wife on the right. The Nikes my wife was wearing have been fucked by both of us many, many, many times.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
codhed89

Post by codhed89 »

Stick to ur wife get her some airmax 👌💝
jd1

Post by jd1 »

sw18 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:11 pmYou’re right. I’ve had my way with her sneakers many times. We have a key to their house so we can feed their animals when they go on vacation. I think the safest thing is to never mention it to her again.
In that case, ignore her advances, just play with her shoes when it's completely safe.

She may be disappointed that you brought it up and don't want to go on, but it's not worth your relationship.
Ten Foot Toes

Post by Ten Foot Toes »

More full body pics 8n any other sneakers. Does she have toms or keds