Anyone else annoyed on how to post pics here???

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

thundercat9

Anyone else annoyed on how to post pics here???

Post by thundercat9 »

I like this website. Does anyone else have problems posting pics here. I rarely go on here anymore.
justdaone

Re: Anyone else annoyed on how to post pics here???

Post by justdaone »

I would like to know how to post pics from Imagur
Meny

Post by Meny »

I'm annoyed only because I always need to resize them before posting as the size is limited.
asicslover

Post by asicslover »

Same! Inwould post more pics if there wasn't a size issue
raga83

Post by raga83 »

I like to use this website:

https://imgbb.com/

It gives you multiple link methods, I like to use full size BB links which automatically resizes to fit in the post while allowing users to click on the picture and get the full sized thing. But you can do thumbnails too if you prefer a less cluttered look. Uploading is dead simple too, just drag and drop or select from a folder. Sometimes I have to try uploading a couple times as it will hang trying to upload just one of the selected photos without explanation, but that's worth dealing with.
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

I have to resize everything. It blows ass so I dont bother
MarkusVice

Post by MarkusVice »

deleted
Last edited by MarkusVice on Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

MarkusVice wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:57 am Forums are becoming a little outdated tbh, kind of wish everyone would migrate to Discord or something, so much easier to post pics
Yeah but the good thing about forums is that you do have that old stuff well documented and somewhat easy to find. Hell even the old site (wethighheels forum, before it got split between shoesession and muddyhighheels) before it got pulled off for good was great if you were looking for stuff from like 2003.

That's a little more clunky to do on a Discord server.

Do agree about needing to resize pictures to be under 1MB. A little annoying as most images can easily be 3x the size. Don't like the idea of external hosting too, as we have seen what happened with the various options we had over the years too.
sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

It is free. So if that is the only problem..
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

sneaker-0495 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:06 pm It is free. So if that is the only problem..
Not only that, but this and the sister site are well archived too, being the oldest solely shoe fetish sites still around, with the posts going back almost 20 years (apparently some stuff from the late 90s/early 2000s was lost when they migrated to a new forum iirc.). The only other one I can think of is sneaker-groups/sneaker planet.