Sneakers found outside

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Meny

Sneakers found outside

Post by Meny »

What would you do if you were walking and suddenly you would notice shoes being throw away like this? :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tk1708

Re: Sneakers found outside

Post by Tk1708 »

Sure. Me Tool. Found this one last Night in a trash bin at my work. Rallye smelly and trashed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
presh

Post by presh »

I would take them! It might sound weird but I find these images so hot. Maybe it's the opportunity to take the shoe that I love so much.
Tk1708

Post by Tk1708 »

Sorry Not this time. Maybe later 😆😆
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

Meny wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:40 am What would you do if you were walking and suddenly you would notice shoes being throw away like this? :P
Converse 😍
converselovebr

Post by converselovebr »

I had a chance once in Oslo, I was walking to visit the palace and in my way was a one converse. Unfortunately i could not pick it up since i didn't had a backpack and my friends were with me. I tried to go there after but the shoes were gone. I think it must have fallen from a backpacker bag since they sometimes tied the shoes together in the outside of the bag. I was so sad for losing this opportunity
sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

Once a long time ago I was in Amsterdam near footlocker.

I saw a beautiful chick with nee nike TN on her feet and holding a pair of nike air max BW (white pink) in her hands.
I followed her for a few minutes from a distance.
Then it happened, she put them on the ground next to a garbage can. I couldn’t believe my eyes and walked to them and put them in my backpack.
This was the time before good pictures so I didn’t have a picture of the lady, but the nike BWs I still have, and they still to these day smelled perfect (more then 15 years ago).
Meny

Post by Meny »

sneaker-0495 wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:03 am Once a long time ago I was in Amsterdam near footlocker.

I saw a beautiful chick with nee nike TN on her feet and holding a pair of nike air max BW (white pink) in her hands.
I followed her for a few minutes from a distance.
Then it happened, she put them on the ground next to a garbage can. I couldn’t believe my eyes and walked to them and put them in my backpack.
This was the time before good pictures so I didn’t have a picture of the lady, but the nike BWs I still have, and they still to these day smelled perfect (more then 15 years ago).
This is awesome! It was worth to follow her! Just keep them forever.
koniu

Post by koniu »

It can be great topic
Tk1708

Post by Tk1708 »

Pictures from garbage