Drinking out of sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dtb305

Drinking out of sneakers

Post by dtb305 »

Just read about the "hash house harriers"... apparently if you show up in new shoes they make you drink beer out of them.

Let's see all the good drinking from shoe pics! Here's one to start. [attachment=0]320218854WWEeXy_ph.jpg[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
asicslover

Re: Drinking out of sneakers

Post by asicslover »

Those nikes were the BEST to fuck! Until they changed the interiors to mesh.... and those definitely aren't new lol
Also in rugby after the game if you fuck up in signing some of the songs at the pub you have to "shoot the boot" same thing
battlebeast

Post by battlebeast »

Those poor nike Xccelerators... :( Those are such awesome shoes...
asicslover

Post by asicslover »

battlebeast wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:18 pm Those poor nike Xccelerators... :( Those are such awesome shoes...
They WERE awesome shoes then nike cheaped out and changed the lining to mesh... the first terry cloth ones were AMAZING
asicsplayer

Post by asicsplayer »

Screenshot_20210331-065215_YouTube.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kswr.pl

Post by kswr.pl »

Nice :D I remember that there was an account on Flickr created by a girl who dring from her sneakers. Unfortunately it was deleted many years ago :( I really regret that I hadn't save these pictures on my disk :/