Sneakers in trash

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lulek

Re: Sneakers in trash

Post by lulek »

I love throwing shoes in the trash and watching them get lost under more garbage. It's such a natural end for them, just like their previous owners.
So far, all the shoes that did not make it to my collection I threw into the garbage, sometimes directly into the container, sometimes putting them in a plastic bag with household waste. Then they get smell and moisture from other waste, they change color ..... It's so hot :)
lulek

Re: Trampki w koszu

Post by lulek »

beaz51 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:40 pm Cut them.up 1st
and what do you think is the best way to dispose of them? I used to think about burning, but I don't know how and where to do it. On the other hand, they will always be finally incinerated anyway, in the municipal waste incineration plant.
Cut your shoes I don't care too much....
Any other ideas besides shading and burning?
lulek

Post by lulek »

Yesterday I took a pair of white NIKE Cortez size 24 cm to the trash....
Do you want to continue watching shoes end their lives in the dumpster?
These are not posed photos, I actually throw these shoes away. I buy them from girls online for minimal amounts and then I just throw them away, sometimes I mix them with household waste to get them dirty and to take over the moisture and the smell of garbage ....

Last edited by lulek on Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

lulek wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:57 pm Yesterday I took a pair of white NIKE Cortez size 24 cm to the trash....
These are not posed photos, I actually throw these shoes away. I buy them from girls online for minimal amounts and then I just throw them away, sometimes I mix them with household waste to get them dirty and to take over the moisture and the smell of garbage ....
For sure I'd love to see that :twisted:
lulek

Post by lulek »

WAMSneak wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:43 pm
lulek wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:57 pm Yesterday I took a pair of white NIKE Cortez size 24 cm to the trash....
Tomorrow I'll see what condition they are in the garbage can. Maybe I'll be able to get them some extra dirt with kitchen waste, so that they take on the smell of garbage. They will lie in the garbage can until Wednesday and then the garbage truck will take them to the municipal garbage incinerator :lol:
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

Nice. If womens shoes are going to be trashed, they should be cummed in before being tossed...
lulek

Post by lulek »

lulek wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:48 pm
Tomorrow I'll see what condition they are in the garbage can. Maybe I'll be able to get them some extra dirt with kitchen waste, so that they take on the smell of garbage. They will lie in the garbage can until Wednesday and then the garbage truck will take them to the municipal garbage incinerator :lol:
Yesterday :)
lulek

Post by lulek »

lulek wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:44 am
lulek wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:48 pm
Yesterday :)

today white Nikes, after a weekend stay in the garbage can, I also finished it in household waste. I mixed them with damp garbage so that they still had time to gain moisture and the smell of garbage. I sealed the bag tightly and mixed them ....
NK2409

Post by NK2409 »

Like it
shoeLover9

Post by shoeLover9 »

:!: :!: :!: what is this?? Its WRONG we don`t like but sneakers to the Trash, we like old Sneakers from Girls, maybe from the Trash but not
the Life of Shoes in Tash Cans!!! :x :!: :!:

lulek wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 11:51 am After a break of several weeks, I return to the habit of throwing away one pair of sneakers a week :twisted:
This week, I'm going to dump a pair of white Adidas Flux in the garbage can. Heavily worn, with a hole on the toe and torn heels. Size 37 1/2 eu. I bought them without laces and unfortunately there were no shoe insoles, for me the most important part of sneakers :lol: . And in this model there are very light insoles for shoes ...... :|
I will throw them out around Wednesday, they will be in the container for a week with other waste and then I will go to the incinerator :oops: