Sneakers in trash

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

WAMSneak

Re: Sneakers in trash

Post by WAMSneak »

lulek wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:16 pm I am also, like kswr.pl, a fan of women's sneakers. I love those that are heavily worn.
I have been collecting shoes for over a dozen years, I have quite a large collection. It has always fascinated me how an old, worn shoe ends up in the trash.
I live in a big city, there was a garbage chute in the block, but it is closed and now the rubbish is being taken to the bin.
For several years in my city, all garbage has been sent to a garbage incinerator .....
I decided to refresh my collection of shoes and throw some of them into the trash. It turns me on terribly when I look at shoes in rubbish .....
Every week I will throw away my shoes on Friday so that they will lie in the trash all weekend. Garbage truck takes garbage every Wednesday.
And without the possibility of saving them, because I have no place for it. Only photos of how they are in the garbage and that's it ...
Are any of you also interested in this?
Yeah I'd like to see that too!
Tk1708

Post by Tk1708 »

Yes
timayer

Post by timayer »

Nice
lulek

Post by lulek »

The first pair of heavily damaged and old NIKE, size 38.
Thrown in the trash on January 13, 2022.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lulek

Post by lulek »

Another pair to end up in the trash ...
As I wrote, I always throw away the rubbish on Friday, the garbage is taken to the City incinerator on Wednesday. I cannot save these shoes, so the photos are not a staging. These shoes really end their lives in a garbage truck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tk1708

Post by Tk1708 »

More sneaker trash please.....
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

My wife threw these out today
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

I'm gonna pull them out chop them up...
Tk1708

Post by Tk1708 »

Hot.
sneakerfreak

Post by sneakerfreak »

Anyone hit the dumpsters at thrift stores? I do I have found some nice shoes that I have found in dumpsters.