Sneakers in trash

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Tk1708

Re: Sneakers in trash

Post by Tk1708 »

Das ist Schuhmüll. Geil. ...Da wird mein Schwanz direkt hart. .
jfalco

Post by jfalco »

This inspired me to grab my wife's new Fila and throw them in the trash.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

jfalco wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:17 pm This inspired me to grab my wife's new Fila and throw them in the trash.
Awesome move! I love it haha. Does she know?
Tk1708

Post by Tk1708 »

Trashed Superstars 😅😅😅😅
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Raya000

Post by Raya000 »

Oh I have any pics of that. I will also be uploading some videos in the near future with this in mind =P
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Raya000 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:56 am Oh I have any pics of that. I will also be uploading some videos in the near future with this in mind =P
Sounds fun, what will bite the dust?
kswr.pl

Post by kswr.pl »

Some pictures of binned shoes. Source: Instagram.
kswr.pl

Post by kswr.pl »

Some next shots of trashed shoes. Source: inst.
lulek

Post by lulek »

I am also, like kswr.pl, a fan of women's sneakers. I love those that are heavily worn.
I have been collecting shoes for over a dozen years, I have quite a large collection. It has always fascinated me how an old, worn shoe ends up in the trash.
I live in a big city, there was a garbage chute in the block, but it is closed and now the rubbish is being taken to the bin.
For several years in my city, all garbage has been sent to a garbage incinerator .....
I decided to refresh my collection of shoes and throw some of them into the trash. It turns me on terribly when I look at shoes in rubbish .....
Every week I will throw away my shoes on Friday so that they will lie in the trash all weekend. Garbage truck takes garbage every Wednesday.
And without the possibility of saving them, because I have no place for it. Only photos of how they are in the garbage and that's it ...
Are any of you also interested in this?
Leon 133

Post by Leon 133 »

lulek wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:16 pm I am also, like kswr.pl, a fan of women's sneakers. I love those that are heavily worn.
I have been collecting shoes for over a dozen years, I have quite a large collection. It has always fascinated me how an old, worn shoe ends up in the trash.
I live in a big city, there was a garbage chute in the block, but it is closed and now the rubbish is being taken to the bin.
For several years in my city, all garbage has been sent to a garbage incinerator .....
I decided to refresh my collection of shoes and throw some of them into the trash. It turns me on terribly when I look at shoes in rubbish .....
Every week I will throw away my shoes on Friday so that they will lie in the trash all weekend. Garbage truck takes garbage every Wednesday.
And without the possibility of saving them, because I have no place for it. Only photos of how they are in the garbage and that's it ...
Are any of you also interested in this?
Yes please