Hard to keep my job today

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

asinimbus93

Re: Hard to keep my job today

Post by asinimbus93 »

MajerJin wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:20 pm Would love to see you take out the insoles from some of the runners and take pics of them too!
ill keep that in mind in the future. all of these pics are one and done and generally have to be quick.
sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

How did you get all of them?

Love the checkered vans :)
asinimbus93

Post by asinimbus93 »

I do service work, whenever I see a some sexy sneakers I snag a quick pic and go back to work.
sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

asinimbus93 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:16 am I do service work, whenever I see a some sexy sneakers I snag a quick pic and go back to work.
Please post some of the pics?
asinimbus93

Post by asinimbus93 »

All the pics on here are what I have so far
SOLESADDICT

Post by SOLESADDICT »

asinimbus93 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:04 pm the rest of the month
Just catching up on this thread. Thanks for all the amazing captures. Can’t wait to see the homeowners feet if you get the chance to snap them. Those ASICS, New Balances and Vans are looking so tempting! Idk man, I think with all those shoes laid out in a pile like that - I would take my chances. I have a strong feeling you could a pair of those and they would never notice! But I understand working with people always working. Imaging how hard you’ll cum once you finally have a stinky pair to dump your cum into night! Eagerly waiting updates😁
jonno1066

Post by jonno1066 »

Nice, what size are they?
asinimbus93

Post by asinimbus93 »

jonno1066 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:39 am Nice, what size are they?
They all vary. Most are from different women
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi, there! On my workplace, at the office we are three people in the same large room. A young woman (24yo) has her office on my right. So I have a breathtaking view of her feet! She always wears sneakers! At the office, she wears three different pairs:

PUMA "Cali", white with black accents on soles:

NIKE "Air Force ONe" pink:

PUMA "Smash", black leather:

She's a petite woman, but... she has big feet :roll: ! I can easily guess the sizes of women's sneakers just by looking at them. Her size should be 8US wmns, or even 8USwmns (40 or 41 EUR)! That's big! I usually consider a woman to have big feet from size 7US (39EUR). Sad... :roll: As I said, she's a petite woman. So I don't understand why she chooses sneakers whose design accentuates the length of the feet! .. :roll:
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

cylan wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:17 am Hi, there! On my workplace, at the office we are three people in the same large room. A young woman (24yo) has her office on my right. So I have a breathtaking view of her feet! She always wears sneakers! At the office, she wears three different pairs:

PUMA "Cali", white with black accents on soles:

NIKE "Air Force ONe" pink:

PUMA "Smash", black leather:

She's a petite woman, but... she has big feet :roll: ! I can easily guess the sizes of women's sneakers just by looking at them. Her size should be 8US wmns, or even 8USwmns (40 or 41 EUR)! That's big! I usually consider a woman to have big feet from size 7US (39EUR). Sad... :roll: As I said, she's a petite woman. So I don't understand why she chooses sneakers whose design accentuates the length of the feet! .. :roll:
Any pics of her in them?