Hard to keep my job today

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

asinimbus93

Hard to keep my job today

Post by asinimbus93 »

Saw these where I was working today. Worked next to them for hours and could only get a sniff
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sneakerfreak

Re: Hard to keep my job today

Post by sneakerfreak »

I bet that was hard probably had a stiff hardon the whole time huh? Lol
I often wonder about the different workers out there like Closet builders, Carpet Layers, Plumbers, Electricians, & EXT that get let into homes to work on things & the home owner is some gorgeous babe once work starts she leaves you all alone and they get to take advantage of any shoes they find. Would love to hear these type of stories?
asinimbus93

Post by asinimbus93 »

Of course I keep it mostly professional but god I wish I could have covered them
prizee

Post by prizee »

I remember once during an internship in electricity I was all alone in the garage there was the shoe floor next to me with adidas running watches I sniffed them is stroked with my cock I would have liked to add a charge in but too risky
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

For a while, I had a friend who is an electrician stay with us. We quickly discovered that we both have the shoe fetish. He was more into clogs and had his chance of finding the wife or SO of the house's clogs in convenient places for him to take a short break and load up.
Meny

Post by Meny »

Damn the thea there. If I were you, I would probably take it immediately and continued working.
asinimbus93

Post by asinimbus93 »

Another tough day, they smelled amazing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

asinimbus93 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:18 am Another tough day, they smelled amazing
Awesome
asicsplayer

Post by asicsplayer »

Hot Nikes, they need cum!!
Peesneakers

Post by Peesneakers »

Awesome I bet they did smell amazing