Hard to keep my job today

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cylan

Re: Hard to keep my job today

Post by cylan »

I can't do it: I'm in her field of vision, she would see me do it :? ! Sorry!..
Luv2cumonherstuff

Post by Luv2cumonherstuff »

I work in peoples houses everyday, for many years, and I've gotten bolder over the years. I left cum in so many shoes around town, and cum on other stuff too. Have many pics and vids. If anyone wants to chat on Wickr my user name is Cumonherstuff
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Luv2cumonherstuff

I work in peoples houses everyday, for many years, and I've gotten bolder over the years. I left cum in so many shoes around town, and cum on other stuff too. Have many pics and vids. If anyone wants to chat on Wickr my user name is Cumonherstuff
sneakercpl99

Post by sneakercpl99 »

Luv2cumonherstuff wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:55 am I work in peoples houses everyday, for many years, and I've gotten bolder over the years. I left cum in so many shoes around town, and cum on other stuff too. Have many pics and vids. If anyone wants to chat on Wickr my user name is Cumonherstuff
Would love to, but, Wickr is owned by Facebook & isn't safe.
A look into our Sneaker Love: https://www.instagram.com/soleful_loverz/
Luv2cumonherstuff

I thought it was safer than kik, you can burn your messages
Luv2cumonherstuff

Do you have Kik?