Reebok Classic Leather and Freestyle pounded and cummed

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

SockSneakerCock

Reebok Classic Leather and Freestyle pounded and cummed

Post by SockSneakerCock »

Hi all,

when my wife was not at home I became so horny about her sneakers that I had to give them a treatment. I took her golden Rebook CL and played a bit with them. Enjoy!

P.S. She's wearing the white Reebok Freestyle with tubesocks, which you can see in the background, sometimes when we're fucking. I think I am a happy guy. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SockSneakerCock on Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
prizee

Re: Reebok Cassic Leather pounded and cummed

Post by prizee »

nice the way to fuck the reebok between the laces I should try
martinboumon

Post by martinboumon »

Very nice. Could you also fuck her white leather Reebok Freestyle? Reebok Freestyle sneakers are so sexy
reebokclassiclover84

Post by reebokclassiclover84 »

Very nice! We should get our wives together... my wife also loves wearing the freestyles, as well as the princess and classic leathers when we fuck. Post some pics of her! Also...nice cock you have!
vector

Re: Reebok Classic Leather pounded and cummed

Post by vector »

Great section, I think the Classics need more wearing though. Looks straight from the shop!
SockSneakerCock

Great section, I think the Classics need more wearing though. Looks straight from the shop!
A matter of taste, I think. I simply don't like dirty sneakers in my bed so we bought them just for fucking. Either I use them as you haven seen before or when my wife wears some sexy knee high tube socks with them and my hard dick is in her soft, warm, wet pussy. :D
reebokclassiclover84

Post by reebokclassiclover84 »

Same! You gotta have a sex pair that's clean. My wife and I have the same rule. Love your cock too
SockSneakerCock

Hey,

finally I spent some time with my wife's Reebok Freestyle. I think they're perfectly suited for putting a toy pussy inside and pound them hard before covering them in cum. Have fun!
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bitchas001

Re: Reebok Classic Leather and Freestyle pounded and cummed

Post by bitchas001 »

Verry hot , what size have this freestyles
junglejim331

Re: Reebok Classic Leather and Freestyle pounded and cummed

Post by junglejim331 »

Love these pics!