Maybe some girls DO have sneaker fetish?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

CarlosPepin

Maybe some girls DO have sneaker fetish?

Post by CarlosPepin »

I'm just wondering guys - do some of the girls wearing sneakers have fetish?

Many times I saw on instagram or other social media pictures posted by various girl, with comments like "I love my Nike/Converse/Vans!". Next thing - when they take pictures, most of the time they try to catch the shoes in frame - no matter what the subject is (new clothes, some leafs on the ground etc...). Also you probably saw pictures of girls laying on the floor with feet (and sneakers, of course) up.
And not so long ago I witnessed this situation - girl was sitting in the bus, but she putt her feet on the seat, just like she WANT to show her sneakers (some Nikes) to everyone.

What's your opinion about that? Do you have same experience or observation?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
maxman

Re: Maybe some girls DO have sneaker fetish?

Post by maxman »

They probably like their new clothes and if they have a fetish They’d try to hide it more instead of showing off... that’s my opinion
CarlosPepin

Post by CarlosPepin »

maxman wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:41 am They probably like their new clothes and if they have a fetish They’d try to hide it more instead of showing off... that’s my opinion
Maybe they're not aware, that this kind of fetish even exist? ;) I'm very curious about that stuff, because when I was younger I dreamed about meeting girl who loves sneakers just as I do... Now I'm pretty sure it's very unlikely to meet someone like this.
Meny

Post by Meny »

Have noticed that, surely. Girls do it I believe because they just love them as a part of their outfit. Not sexually as we do.. sadly.
SinCity1

Post by SinCity1 »

Error
Last edited by SinCity1 on Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
SinCity1

Post by SinCity1 »

I think those girls that go out of their way and acting like they do on our behalf should certainly be appreciated for. It. And treated just like she wants to be treated. For i have yet to find one of these special ladies. But im surely aware that they are out there. And even rarer are the tiny amount of girls who really do have a kink for sneakers. I guess the chance of finding one is as unlikly as winning the lottery.
maxman

Post by maxman »

But there often open to play that game. The first times it was strange for my girlfriend, but now it’s pretty common to get a shoe job with chucks and to cum her shoes in the end. But I have to tell you, it was a long way until she started enjoying it