Where are the men who like men's sneakers? What are your stories?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dtb305

Re: Where are the men who like men's sneakers? What are your stories?

Post by dtb305 »

How about men wearing womens sneakers but liking other men cumming on them?
asicslover

Post by asicslover »

dtb305 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:20 am How about men wearing womens sneakers but liking other men cumming on them?
Im in lol
Sk8_feet

Post by Sk8_feet »

I only wear womens sneakers so I'm definitely in..
Kasdan5

Post by Kasdan5 »

Sk8_feet wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:41 am I only wear womens sneakers so I'm definitely in..
What kind of women sneakers, if you don´t mind to tell us?
Sk8_feet

Post by Sk8_feet »

Asics, Adidas, Nike, Puma, Reebok Freestyles and Princess, Merrell & Keen Hikers, New Balance, Brooks, Etnies, DC, Keds, Chucks, Doc Martens and even a few pairs of Mizunos. There's a few faves like my Nike Sky Hi collection and some Skechers wedges that I'm particularly fond of. I might have a couple pairs of men's sneakers in the collection but they would be wild coloured or worn by a significant friend who I've swapped shoes with.
Sneakerluver1991

Post by Sneakerluver1991 »

Anyone wishing for a sneaker boy who loves it when men tell me what to do to my sneakers hit me up on here or kik sneakerluver91. Or if you wanna steamy conversation let me know too! :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
reebokclassiclover84

Post by reebokclassiclover84 »

Sneakerluver1991 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:44 am When was your first moment that you knew that you liked other men’s sneakers or loved your sneakers loved by other men!

Mine is back in grade school this cute boy had some sexy adidas superstars and I used to fantasize about them and his feet.

What’s your first moment?
When I was in high school my 82 year old neighbor had asked me for some help for something. Unassuming I went into his house. I did this a few times before as I would help him before to lift things or fix small things. This time I went in and he was in his living room doing some old man exercises, and said he needed help with his weights. However he was completely naked wearing nothing but white reebok classic sneakers. At first I was about to leave but thought "okay, weird but I'll help him with his weights." He laid down and started to lift them and said he wanted me to help him ensure he was using the right form. However as he kept lifting his cock got fully erect.... and mine did as well. Seeing that old man, naked wearing reebok classics was a turning point. We jacked each other off and ever since I saw a man (or woman) wearing reebok classics (freestyle, princess, leather, club c)...no matter how old I just get so turned on.
asicslover

Post by asicslover »

Sneakerluver1991 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:13 am Anyone wishing for a sneaker boy who loves it when men tell me what to do to my sneakers hit me up on here or kik sneakerluver91. Or if you wanna steamy conversation let me know too! :P

I'm game... just don't have kik
Sneakerluver1991

Post by Sneakerluver1991 »

Looking for dominant male who Want to start sexting about my sexy Nikes and sneakers. HMU on kik sneakerluver91 or SC sluver21.
jonno1066

Post by jonno1066 »

There was a guy in my high school who wanted to try on my shoes and borrow them. Guess this was what he was thinking. I said no :-).

How old are most people here? This was in the 1990s.