My wife´s new Reebok Freestyle

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Kasdan5

My wife´s new Reebok Freestyle

Post by Kasdan5 »

Hi everyone!
Here is my last christmas gift to my wife... a white pair of Reebok Freestyle Hi, what do you think?
minesss.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
superspice1981

Re: My wife´s new Reebok Freestyle

Post by superspice1981 »

wow
wtam2

Post by wtam2 »

I'm loving it :)

Got any pics of her wearing them?
Kasdan5

Post by Kasdan5 »

wtam2 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:42 am I'm loving it :)

Got any pics of her wearing them?
Not yet, but I would like to take some photos sooner or later. It´s cold here in my country and she wants to wear boots instead of sneakers. She try to wear them in home some days ago to check the size and I couldn´t resist the view so I had to... you know XD.
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Look forward to seeing pictures when it gets back to tennis shoes weather..of course some of my favorites
reebok_luvr

Post by reebok_luvr »

Very nice gift. She will love them and you will enjoy the taste, feel. Win/win.
mikecsxt

Post by mikecsxt »

That is excellent that you bought your wife some new Reebok Freestyles. Thanks for sharing. I do hope she likes them and wears them. Here is the collection of Freestyles that I have bought my wife over the years. The first pair I got her were the white ones in the top left row back in 2003. These are actually a very rare wide-width and my wife briefly wore them after we got married. Unfortunately, my wife doesn't wear any of the Reebok shoes I've bought her. Part of the problem is they are narrow on her feet, which a common complaint of the shoe that Reebok seems to ignore. My wife also opts for ugly Tom's and other boring slip-on shoes (sorry if I offend fans of these shoes, but they don't do anything for me).
FreestyleCollection (5).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kasdan5

Post by Kasdan5 »

reebok_luvr wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:05 am Very nice gift. She will love them and you will enjoy the taste, feel. Win/win.
I'm very sure I will enjoy them, she was not into RFH until she married me and now it is one of her favourite sneakers with Reebok Princess and Reebok Classic, so I had my closet full of sexy sneakers.
mikecsxt wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:24 pm . Unfortunately, my wife doesn't wear any of the Reebok shoes I've bought her. Part of the problem is they are narrow on her feet, which a common complaint of the shoe that Reebok seems to ignore. My wife also opts for ugly Tom's and other boring slip-on shoes (sorry if I offend fans of these shoes, but they don't do anything for me).
Sorry for you, unfortunately is not a sneaker for everyone, but take a look at your collection, a lot of people would kill for only the half of the sneakers you have.... I had a huge collection too (mines and my wife's), about 25 pairs I think.
Have you wear your wife's RFH? If I had your collection I would love to use all of them!
mikecsxt

Post by mikecsxt »

Kasdan5 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:00 pm Sorry for you, unfortunately is not a sneaker for everyone, but take a look at your collection, a lot of people would kill for only the half of the sneakers you have.... I had a huge collection too (mines and my wife's), about 25 pairs I think.
Have you wear your wife's RFH? If I had your collection I would love to use all of them!
Yes, I know some would love those colors that a no longer available now. I do not wear hers because she wears a US size 7.5 and I wear a men's 10. I have a couple size 11.5 Freestyles, but they will hurt my feet.
poser

Post by poser »

Does she wear her princess and freestyle sockless? Love them after they start getting worn in