Which one to be my new everyday fuck?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nikefan

Re: Which one to be my new everyday fuck?

Post by nikefan »

The silver Nike Blazer mids all day everyday
Sneakerdude

Post by Sneakerdude »

haha! yeah, filling up that old Nike every day would be a nice and easy task to do :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rgt

Post by rgt »

I'd select the purple Speedcat or the high Nikes on the right... if the white leather nikes don't fit ;)
Sneakerdude

Post by Sneakerdude »

after puting the selcted ones on my stiffy for a try, I would say each of those would do a good job :wink:
The old white leather Nike wouldn't stand long, I guess. It already starts falling apart.
The white Puma is well worn and soft. It feels like you are fucking sth. that is made for it :mrgreen:
The silver high top is one of my favourite designs. The feeling is quite ordinary, but I like them.
The pink puma is a funy thing, beause it's so heavily worn, that it's sole is almost plain ;)
The chackered canvas high top is just like fucking old carpet slippers. Very convenient and matey somehow.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rgt

Post by rgt »

vector

Post by vector »

Sneakerdude wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:45 am after puting the selcted ones on my stiffy for a try, I would say each of those would do a good job :wink:
The old white leather Nike wouldn't stand long, I guess. It already starts falling apart.
The white Puma is well worn and soft. It feels like you are fucking sth. that is made for it :mrgreen:
The silver high top is one of my favourite designs. The feeling is quite ordinary, but I like them.
The pink puma is a funy thing, beause it's so heavily worn, that it's sole is almost plain ;)
The chackered canvas high top is just like fucking old carpet slippers. Very convenient and matey somehow.
Fuck the most worn out pair until it falls apart! :D
reebokslave1

Post by reebokslave1 »

sl77 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:17 pm The white low pumas. Those will show your cum stains the best
those black pumas 😍😍
Sneakerdude

Post by Sneakerdude »

so I tried the black puma too :wink: That one is ok. Nothing to cum many many times, I think. But there is one great benefit: like the white Puma too, it is suitable to use it like a condom, to fuck other shoes and stuff save :mrgreen:
luvnikeshox

Post by luvnikeshox »

Those gray and pink hightops - look like they'd be fun. What brand are those? Might try to find some!
sl77

Post by sl77 »

The pink pumas are hot