Work Fun

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

hotrod8

Work Fun

Post by hotrod8 »

Been a fan of this forum for more than a decade and have posted some stories in the past. I like many shoes as long as they are close toed but my favorites are running type sneakers. I have a good collection (used to buy used ones from ebay but recently have been getting them from poshmart). Ill post pictures of my collection on another occasion. This topic is because i have worked in a few office environments and have found and done some shoes at night (i like to use a condom since i can feel everything and leave very little evidence and can screw the shoe until i cum) but this time my current job has its own gym and the womens bathroom has lockers with no locks on them. I've done a couple before the pandemic but now its closed but I have access sand some of the women left their sneakers un their lockers. Here are pictures if some of them. I'm going to make an additional topic for ones I've found in the office part but i mostly find flats or sandle type heels. Let me know your opinions and please share if you guys have same opportunity.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Delta123

Re: Work Fun

Post by Delta123 »

Lucky you...!!! Would be nice to see some pics of the sneakers itself... maybe next time.
snkrhrt66

Post by snkrhrt66 »

Excellent. Next time forego the wrapper and spew the cream & glaze them.
Baltic11

Post by Baltic11 »

Its so very hot !!!!!
asicsplayer

Post by asicsplayer »

Wanna see cum in the pegasus!
Maybe on kik!
e551218

Post by e551218 »

amazing. like the pegasus. please show more. thanks
NEW!!!
nice sneaker lady with
xxx pictures

https://onlyfans.com/sneakgirl_com/
sneakercpl99

Post by sneakercpl99 »

Post more of your Stealth Sneaker Loving! Great post & keep them Cumming! :D
A look into our Sneaker Love: https://www.instagram.com/soleful_loverz/
junglejim331

Post by junglejim331 »

Love the brooks! Keep posting please!!
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Wow
atergo69

Post by atergo69 »

Wow, this is just awesome, man! Looking forward to even mor great pics from this locker room! :-)