Small story

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nikefan

Re: Small story

Post by nikefan »

Fantastic! :D I really love the Nike Blazer mids already... Love the fact that she stole them from that bitch girl ;)
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Nice chapter, looking forward to the next one.
shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw »

Ab nach oben damit, warte schon auf eine Fortsetzung :)
shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw »

scf2278 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:08 pm Hey everyone! Been a while since I posted something but things have been a bit busy to write. I'm trying to continue the story as much as possible.
Here's a next chapter to try and get you all in the mood again :wink:

Maddy and Jake were driving to the supermarket. Today was grocery day. They day had started extremely well for Maddy because when she woke up, The room was laden with shoeboxes. Jake had surprised her with an array of new sneakers for them to enjoy. Among them was a new pair of black and white old skool vans since Maddy’s pair was reduced to ashes and Jake rather liked having his cock them.

Knowing that and wanting to reward Jake for his surprise, Maddy of course stuffed his cock deep inside her new vans before starting to suck them and giving Jake a sneaker-blowjob. As Maddy sat in the car, thinking about that, she wiggled her toes in the warm, sticky load Jake had blasted in the toe area. Her eyes dartled to her left foot where the canvas of the toe was darkened a bit as a result of rubbing it on her clit while sucking off Jake with her vans sneaker.

She looked up and started looking around on their trip to get groceries when she grabbed Jake’s arm. “Pull over!” She said. Jake was startled and quickly set the car aside. “Why? What’s wrong?” He asked.
Maddy didn’t say a word and just pointed. “Huh? Who’s that?” Jake asked when he looked at the person Maddy was pointing her finger at. Maddy kept silent for a moment before talking. “She’s the one who burned my Jordan’s!”

Jake then recognized the girl as the bitch from the gym whose sneakers they ‘handled’. “I still have a bone to pick with her” Maddy said. “And it looks like she’s going to the gym again. “Perfect timing wouldn’t you say?” She continued. Jake turned off the engine and looked at Maddy. “Shall we?” He asked and they walked over to the gym, ready to get some revenge.

They carefully went to the locker room, making sure the little bitch wouldn’t walk in on them and started looking around. “Gotcha!” Maddy said when her eyes fell on the same bag she had last time. Inside was a worn but still good looking pair of white Nike blazer mid’s. Maddy grabbed and sort of hugged them. “Oh I’ve always wanted a pair of these!”. She took a deep sniff of the Nike’s and softly rubbed the left one over her body.
“Well… Why don’t you just take them?” Jake shrugged. Maddy looked at Jake, then back to the Nike blazers. “Not like this! You take of your pants so you can fill one before I wear them.”

Maddy didn’t have to say that again, Jake stood pants down, cock up next to Maddy as she took a seat. She was about to slide Jake’s rock hard member in the left Nike when she had a change of thought. Instead of getting Jake’s cock inside, she kicked off her vans, slid her feet in the Nike’s and placed her feet with the soles against one another before taking Jake’s cock in her mouth.
Maddy made sure her feet were directly underneath her mouth where she was bobbing on Jake’s cock who had his eyes closed in pleasure. He had taken one of Maddy vans which she had kicked off to sniff while feeling his cock entering and exiting Maddy’s mouth. It still smelled very new but already had a slight scent of Maddy clinging to it.

It didn’t take long before Maddy was drooling spit down her chin, dripping on the Nike’s she was wearing. Jake heard the droplets hitting the canvas which resulted in his cock twitching, sending a blast of precum in Maddy’s mouth. Of course, that resulted in even moor drool, combined with precum, getting on the sneakers which got them in a vicious circle of Maddy slopping drool and precum on the Nike’s and Jake sending more precum in Maddy’s mouth to get on the Nikes.

Maddy took out Jake's cock of her mouth for a brief moment so she could catch a breath while spitting some more on the Nike’s on her feet. Right before she got back to business she looked up at Jake who was sniffing Maddy’s left old skool vans sneaker. “Just tell me when.” She said and started sucking Jake off again. The Nike blazers on Maddy’s feet were now getting soaked well and Maddy felt the moisture seeping through the canvas, getting her bare feet a bit wet.

Maddy kept expertly sucking Jake, occasionally dropping a mouthful of drool and precum on the Nike blazers. A small puddle was starting to form when Jake felt his moment nearing. “Oh babe, I’m coming.” He said and Maddy quickly stopped sucking and raised her feet. Jake aimed cock to the Nike’s on Maddy’s feet, gave it two strokes and started unloading thick, sticky, loads of cum on them. After blasting some wads on the left one, Jake switched to the right one to get that one covered in cum as well.

When the last droplets of cum fell on the toe of the right sneaker, he looked to admire his work. Both left and right were covered in a good load of cum. “People are going to notice that.” He said as he saw how much cum he sprayed on the Nike’s which now belonged to Maddy. Maddy looked at Jake’s handywork and agreed. So she started rubbing the cum all over the sneakers so it was spread thin but over the entire sneaker. “There.” She chuckled. “Now they’re just ‘wet’.” And she wiped off her hands with the vans sneaker Jake had been sniffing.
Maddy looked at her new vans old skool sneakers when she lifted her skirt and lowered her panties. Jake looked wide eyed when he saw how Maddy took out a white chuck out of her pussy. “Didn’t feel like taking it out this morning.” Maddy shrugged when the soaked chuck was completely out of her pussy. “And I don’t feel like leaving my new vans here.” With those words, Maddy slid the vans sneaker she had just used as a handwipe gently inside her until it was completely gone. After that, she placed the other vans in her panties before pulling them up, pressing the sneaker against her filled, dripping pussy. After all that, she lowered her skirt again, stood up (cum soaked chuck in hand) and looked at a wide eyed Jake. “All set?” She said and went to the exit. Stolen cummed and drool soaked Nike blazer mid’s on her feet, vans old skool used as cumrag completely inside her pussy with its partner stuffed in her panties. Jake’s cock was already starting to pulsate again as Maddy walked. Another twitch was sent through it as without even a second thought, Maddy threw the converse chuck in some sort of barrel the owner of the gym always kept a little fire in for god knows what reason. She didn’t even stood by to watch it burn but just threw it in the barrel as she walked by, not caring about her chuck that was getting reduced to charred remains.

And just like that, they continued on their little trip to the supermarket. Wondering if anyone would notice that the Nike’s Maddy was now wearing were actually covered in all sorts of bodily fluids.

When returning home, Maddy couldn’t keep her eyes of the Nike’s. She actually really liked them. She was sitting in the couch, eyes fixed on them in some kind of trance, imagining all sorts of things she could do with them.
She snapped out of it when Jake asked when she needed to go to work and looked at the clock. “Shit, in 10 minutes.” She quickly stood up, kissed Jake goodbye and left for work. Maddy left in such a hurry she didn’t even notice she was still ‘wearing’ the vans sneakers inside her pussy and panties. Knowing she was already late and was going to be even more late if she went back, she just left them and continued to work, knowing she’d be able to take them out there.

Maddy arrived a little late and saw Elise busy working already. To Maddy’s surprise, Elise was wearing Julie’s blue, low top chucks that were getting cum treatment for Maddy to wear them. And Maddy would be lying if she’d say it didn’t turn her on.

Maddy went to the back, made sure nobody would drop in on her and relieved herself from the vans sneakers. They were completely soaked in her juices and it made her decide to wear them for work. She slid her feet in the warm, moist sneakers. A soft moan escaping her lips. She wiggled her toes a bit in them before starting work. When it calmed down a bit, Maddy and Elise were sitting together when Elise put up her feet, looking at the blue chucks. Maddy’s eyes obviously fixated on them as well. “I don’t know what it is, But these sneakers feel so damn good on my feet.”
Maddy had to keep a straight face, knowing what those sneakers had been through. “O-Oh yeah, chucks do feel good on your feet.”
“No, it’s not that.” Elise replied. “I have a few pair of chucks myself but they don’t feel like these. Now that I think of it. My air force ones feel similar!”

Maddy was a bit staggered. Elise loved the feeling of cummed sneakers on her feet. She looked up from the chucks on Elise’s feet. “Huh, weird. Wonder why that is.”Elise was looking at Maddy, seeing how she eyed the chucks. “Yeah… who knows.” Maddy had been wiggling her toes in her moist vans old skool, her pussy tingeling and some of her juices already running down her leg. She had to have a sneaker on her pussy fast. As if the gods heard her pleas, Elise stood up, looking at the few people who were sitting on the terrace. “I need to run some errands. Mind if I go now? Looks terribly calm.” Maddy had to look like she was thinking about it a little bit. “Uhmm.. yeah sure.” And Elise set off. Maddy waited a short moment and sprinted to the back. Tom was doing some paper work there and Maddy literally shood him away. “Sorry hun, I need a moment for myself.” Tom knew why and set off with a smile. “Enjoy” He said.

Maddy had already placed her newly acquired Nike blazer mid’s on the table when she saw something in the corner of her eyes. Elise’s white and black air force one’s were standing there as well. “Might as well make them even more ‘comfortable’ for Elise.” Maddy thought to herself And took those instead. She quickly dropped her panties and rubbed the left air force one all over her pussy, soaking it in the juices already dripping out of her pussy. She took the right sneaker and shoved it under her blouse, pressing against her breasts.

Maddy then pressed the tip of the left sneaker against her clit before sliding it down, pushing the tip inside her. At that moment, she envisioned the chucks on Elise’s feet, thinking about all the cum those chucks already received. She moaned, pressing her breasts together, smushing the sneaker between them, arched her back and unloaded a waterfall of cum Elise’s nike air force one. It sprayed all over the toe, the laces, the tongue. Even Maddy’s hand received a portion of her cumshot. She softly caressed her pussy with the soaking wet air force one sneaker as she was breathing heavily.

“I knew it!” Maddy heard. She looked up shocked and saw Elise standing there. “I knew it! I knew it!” Elise said again. Elise walked in with a smile on her face over to Maddy. Apparently she had been standing there, watching Maddy get off with her sneakers. Elise walked over to Maddy And took the sneaker Maddy had just covered with her cum. “Looks like there’s room for more.” She said. Maddy couldn’t help but feel a little relieved. Both because Elise wasn’t angry and because apparently, She was into it meaning Maddy had another person to have little adventures with. “I knew you ‘used’ my sneakers. And it makes them feel sooo good.” Elise said as she took the air force one Maddy had just covered. Elise got up the table and lifted her skirt, showing her panties with a wet spot on them already. Maddy, who still hadn’t said a word, Just hit the fuck it button and started getting to work. She took the sneaker from between her breasts and shoved it in Elise her top. Next, she placed the other sneaker with the toe pressing against her pussy and started sliding her finger in Elise’s opening.

Elise immediately started moaning, caressing her body with the sneaker underneath her top. Another moan escaped Elise’s lips when Maddy slid a second finger in her pussy. Elise arched her back, Maddy took out her fingers and pressed the Nike air force one against the opening just as Elise now unloaded herself all over the sneaker. They were both panting when their eyes locked. Then, they just started laughing. They were interrupted by Tom who popped his head in. “You girls are good to go, gonna be a calm evening.” And he left again. Elsie looked bewildered that he didn’t even mention the 2 half-naked ladies with cum covered sneakers. “Don’t worry hon, you’ve been walking in his cum all day.” Elise looked at Maddy. “Tom as well?!” Maddy laughed. ”Oh yeah.” Maddy sighed, thinking back to the fun times they already had. “Why don’t you come home with me and I’ll show you someone else who would love to have a go with them… again.”

Elise didn’t have to think twice and kicked off Julie’s chucks. Before Maddy could hand Elise’s air force ones, she had already taken her ‘new’ Nike blazer mids. Maddy shrugged and got her feet in Elise’s nike air force one’s. Maddy took her vans old skool and handed one to Elise. “Should place one in your panties, feels great to have one pressed against your pussy.” But instead of placing in in her panties, Maddy shoved hers back up her wet pussy. “Having one in my panties sounds great, don’t get me wrong. But why would I do it when I can do that?!” Elise said while seeing the vans sneaker disappear in Maddy. “Well.” Maddy started “It’s not the easiest thing in the world to get an entire sneaker in you.” But Maddy had hardly finished her sentence as she saw her other vans old skool sneaker be swallowed completely by Elise’s pussy “Not the first thing I’m getting in there hon.” Elise winked as the only part Maddy could see was the laces of her vans sneaker hanging out the side of Elise’s panties. Maddy had shoved quite some sneakers inside herself but had never seen one of her sneakers disappear in someone else’s pussy. And she thought it looked hot as hell.
“Well then. All set?” Maddy asked “Can’t wait!” Elise smiled. And they went on their way home.
Hoffe es geht bald weiter ;)
scf2278

Post by scf2278 »

Happy holidays everyone! and with that, a contiuation to the story!
let me know what you think ;)

Maddy and Elise arrived at Maddy and Jake’s place.
“Just wait a second out here will you? I’ll go and… prepare him.” Maddy winked at Elise. “Sure thing! But hurry up.” Elise replied and pulled Maddy closer before pressing her lips firmly on those of Maddy. “You horny little thing you!” Maddy smiled after the kiss and went inside.
As Maddy entered, she saw Jake was laying in the couch, watching some Netflix, And was completely naked. Completely except for a navy blue low top chuck on his cock that was. “Did you dress up like that for me?” Maddy snickered as she saw him laying there. “Oh hi babe!” Jake smiled and sat upright, the chuck remaining around his cock. “Are those.. Elise’s air force ones?” He asked as his eyes inevitably went to Maddy’s feet. “Oh that’s not all, she’s waiting outside with one of my vans inside her. Turns out she loves the feel of cummed sneakers on her feet.”

Jake had been through this when Julie turned out to love sneakers as well so wasn’t as shocked this time.

Maddy continued as she kicked off the left Nike air force one sneaker and threw it to Jake. “So why don’t you swap that horny looking chuck with this one and give her a… warm… welcome.” Then, Maddy disappeared again, going to get Elise.
“Already lost one?” Elise asked as she saw Maddy with only 1 sneaker on her feet. “It’s inside.” Maddy grinned. “Come on in.”

Elise’s hand immediately went to her moist panties, pressing her vans filled pussy as the first thing she saw was Jake’s cock sliding deep inside her left Nike sneaker. “Oh god.” Softly passed her lips before she felt Maddy starting to undo her clothes. Elsie was so captivated by the sight of her sneaker being ‘worn’ by Jake she didn’t even realize Maddy was taking off all her clothes and suddenly, Elise realized she was standing completely naked.

Elise could feel the heel of Maddy’s vans old skool sneaker as her finger caressed her pussy. She kept her eyes on her cock stuffed sneaker and softly asked. “Can I…?” Maddy had undressed herself as well now and stood behind Elise as she whispered. “He’s all yours, do whatever you like.” And gave a gentle nudge to Elise while nodding to Jake, getting him to come over as well.

As they moved closer. Maddy was watching from a distance. She had taken the vans sneaker in her pussy slightly out and was slowly shoving it in and out herself as the events unfolded before her eyes.
Elise kept her eyes on the Nike sneaker as she and Jake moved closer before now looking at the rest of his body. She knew Jake was quite handsome but seeing him completely naked confirmed it even more. Though her Nike air force one around his dick certainly gave a big boost to his looks.

Her one hand kept softly caressing her pussy as her other was now slowly sliding down Jake’s chest. Jake put his hand on Elise’s upper back and pulled her closer. As Elise got closer, she felt the tip of her Nike sneaker being pressed against her. A soft moan escaped her lips as the hand which was caressing her pussy moved over to the Nike sneaker. As she repositioned it a little so the toe was pressing against her pussy, she felt Jake's thick, throbbing cock inside of it.

Elise was panting slowly as now both her hands grabbed hold of the Nike sneaker and started moving it up and down. A moan escaped from Jake’s mouth now as he enjoyed Elise jacking him off with her own sneaker.

Every time Elise felt Jake’s glans pushing the toe of her Nike sneaker she went a bit faster. Jake started panting faster. “Oh fuck yeah.” He whispered to Elise. “Let me fill your sneaker.” Elise moaned loudly as the thought of Jake blowing his load deep inside her sneaker passed through her mind. She squeezed her hands, feeling how hard and big Jake’s cock was and started moving even faster.

Jake grunted, his hand still on Elise’s back his muscles flexed and he pulled her in closer as he gave one final grunt before starting to unleash his load in Elise’s sneaker. Elise could feel everything and thought it was a hose unleashing water with enormous power inside her sneaker. Then she realized it was Jake’s cum and sprayed her own juices. Maddy had predicted this whole ordeal and while Elise was busy jerking Jake, she had taken a chair and placed herself behind Elise. She didn’t to this without reason because as she sat there, caressing her pussy with the navy blue chuck now Jake had been wearing earlier, her feet were positioned right between Elise’s legs. On Maddy’s left foot, Elise’s other white and black air force one. On the right, the vans old skool sneaker she had inside of her. And so when Jake started pumping cum and Elise reached her climax, The waterfall out of Elise’s pussy fell straight on Maddy’s sneaker clad feet.

When Jake finally stopped pumping loads of cum in Elise’s sneaker she took it off his dick to inspect it. Her cum was still dripping out her pussy on Maddy’s sneakers as she tilted her air force one, looking at the bucket load of cum Jake had pumped inside. Maddy kicked of the other air force one and handed it to Elise. “I love what you did with them hon.” Elise said to Maddy. “But you didn’t get a single drop of hot cum inside of them!” Elise picked up the air force one and held it at Jake’s now flaccid cock. “Anything left for this one?” She asked. “I think I’ve got a little something left” Jake grinned. Elise was waiting in anticipation for Jake’s cock to get hard again so she could slide it inside her sneaker but was surprised when a solid stream of piss started flowing inside her sneaker.

Elise’s first reflex was to pull the sneaker away but as she felt the sole getting warm from Jake’s golden liquid she kept it in place. “Usually I can fill them both but I haven’t anticipated on this.” Jake winked as his stream started fading. “I’ll let it slip this one time but don’t let it happen again! Elise playfully said as she was looking at the warm, moist, piss filled sneaker in her hand. A moan escaped her lips again.

Elise stood there, looking down on her sneakers. This morning she had suspicions that Maddy was ‘using’ her sneakers sexually and now she was standing there with one sneaker filled with cum, the other with piss. “I need to get all my sneakers here.” She sighed. Maddy gently pulled the laces hanging out of Elise’s pussy, sliding out her vans old skool sneaker and swapped it with the wet chuck she had been using. Elise shaking on her legs when the vans sneaker slid out and the chuck slowly slid in. “Then let’s go get them” Maddy said as she jumped up. Elise still had her eyes on her air force one’s in her hand. She handed the right one to Jake. “this one still has a lot of room for more cum!” Then she handed him her left sneaker. “This one also has some room left. I expect them to be filled when I return.” She winked at Jake and went on her way with Maddy, off to get her sneaker collection to be ‘perfected’ with all sorts of bodily fluids.

About half an hour passed and Jake heard Maddy and Elise returning home. As they came in, they were both carrying a bag full of sneakers. They threw the bags on the floor and immediately their clothes got off. Maddy was standing there with her moist vans old skool sneakers on her feet and Elise still had Maddy’s Nike blazers. Elise walked over to her Air force one sneakers to inspect them and was pleasantly surprised. The left sneaker was completely filled with piss and instinctively her hand went down to her pussy. The laces of the chuck she had up there still hanging out of it. Just then Jake entered the room with Elise’s other air force one sneaker in his hand. “How many times did you…?” She asked and started rubbing her pussy as Jake held up 3 fingers. She took the right sneaker and had a look inside of it, seeing the vast amount of cum it had inside.

Elise opened her legs a little bit, slid out the chuck that was still inside and lowered her right air force one sneaker just underneath her pussy. A small trickle of pee started flowing out and into the cum filled sneaker before fading again. Elise took another look inside the sneaker and started shaking it a little bit to mix the cum with the fresh pee. “Perfect!” she smiled and placed the sneaker down, next to its partner.

Maddy yawned and stretched herself. “I’m knackered.” “Could do with some sleep as well.” Elise agreed. And Maddy took her by the hand. “Let’s get to bed then.” Maddy led Elise to the door but suddenly stopped in her paces. She turned around and took the bags of sneakers they had gotten from Elise’s place before going upstairs again. “You coming babe?” Jake heard from in the hallway and as quick as he could he ran upstairs.

By the time he entered the room, Elise and Maddy were already laying naked on the bed. Elise was wearing a pair of low top white chucks which still looked pristine white. On Maddy’s feet the vans old skool sneakers still. As Jake neared he could see that laying in between the two girls, was a pair of high top blue, white and black patent air Jordan 1 sneakers. Jake’s member immediate went upright as he knew Maddy didn’t have a pair like that… yet. So it meant they were from Elise and they hadn’t seen a drop of cum yet.

Elise, seemingly couldn’t wait to get them filled up and immediately slid the right Jordan sneaker on Jake’s rock hard member. Jake’s member wasn’t all that small to begin with but having 2 girls pleasuring him with sneakers made him hornier than ever which showed. He was bigger and harder than ever before and even though the jordans were high tops, his glans quickly filled the toe area.

Elise started to slowly move the Jordan sneaker on Jake’s dick up and down, while caressing her own pussy. She could feel how Jake’s enormous and stiff cock was filling up her sneaker and started dripping her juices. Maddy, who was using a random sneaker she had grabbed from the bed on her pussy, was sitting behind Elise. She positioned her feet between Elise’s legs who felt her hand being pushed away by a pair of warm, moist vans old skool sneakers. Maddy moved her feet about, so it was pleasuring Elise while soaking up all the juices she excreted.

A load moan escaped Elise’s lips and she started licking the sneaker on Jake’s cock. Shortly after, she took the toe in her mouth, feeling how Jake’s tip was pressing against the canvas. She pressed her lips together a little bit, squeezing Jake’s cock even more, and started moving her head up and down. Jake, receiving a blowjob from Elise through her sneaker didn’t last 5 seconds before starting to pump wads of cum deep inside the Jordan sneaker.

Elise could feel as her sneaker got filled and was sucking frantically. The combination of the sheer force of Jake’s cumshot, the vast amounts of cum he was pumping together with Elise sucking the sneaker resulted in Elise simply sucking the cum through the air holes in the toe area of the sneaker. She moaned loudly as she started tasting the cum she was sucking through the sneaker and started spraying her own orgasm all over Maddy’s vans still between her legs.
wetrfh

Post by wetrfh »

absolute perfection you have created here i have greatly enjoyed every bit of ..looking forward to the next installment of this series..maybe elise or julie could have a pair of reebok freestyle hitops at some point ??
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Great to see this story going again, thanks!
Nates_sneaks

Post by Nates_sneaks »

Glad to see another installment, and a great one at that! Maybe a Christmas special where they have guests over that get an unsuspecting treat in their sneakers
shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw »

scf2278 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:48 am Happy holidays everyone! and with that, a contiuation to the story!

“Just wait a second out here will you? I’ll go and… prepare him.” Maddy winked at Elise. “Sure thing! But hurry up.” Elise replied and pulled Maddy closer before pressing her lips firmly on those of Maddy. “You horny little thing you!” Maddy smiled after the kiss and went inside.
As Maddy entered, she saw Jake was laying in the couch, watching some Netflix, And was completely naked. Completely except for a navy blue low top chuck on his cock that was. “Did you dress up like that for me?” Maddy snickered as she saw him laying there. “Oh hi babe!” Jake smiled and sat upright, the chuck remaining around his cock. “Are those.. Elise’s air force ones?” He asked as his eyes inevitably went to Maddy’s feet. “Oh that’s not all, she’s waiting outside with one of my vans inside her. Turns out she loves the feel of cummed sneakers on her feet.”

Jake had been through this when Julie turned out to love sneakers as well so wasn’t as shocked this time.

Maddy continued as she kicked off the left Nike air force one sneaker and threw it to Jake. “So why don’t you swap that horny looking chuck with this one and give her a… warm… welcome.” Then, Maddy disappeared again, going to get Elise.
“Already lost one?” Elise asked as she saw Maddy with only 1 sneaker on her feet. “It’s inside.” Maddy grinned. “Come on in.”

Elise’s hand immediately went to her moist panties, pressing her vans filled pussy as the first thing she saw was Jake’s cock sliding deep inside her left Nike sneaker. “Oh god.” Softly passed her lips before she felt Maddy starting to undo her clothes. Elsie was so captivated by the sight of her sneaker being ‘worn’ by Jake she didn’t even realize Maddy was taking off all her clothes and suddenly, Elise realized she was standing completely naked.

Elise could feel the heel of Maddy’s vans old skool sneaker as her finger caressed her pussy. She kept her eyes on her cock stuffed sneaker and softly asked. “Can I…?” Maddy had undressed herself as well now and stood behind Elise as she whispered. “He’s all yours, do whatever you like.” And gave a gentle nudge to Elise while nodding to Jake, getting him to come over as well.

As they moved closer. Maddy was watching from a distance. She had taken the vans sneaker in her pussy slightly out and was slowly shoving it in and out herself as the events unfolded before her eyes.
Elise kept her eyes on the Nike sneaker as she and Jake moved closer before now looking at the rest of his body. She knew Jake was quite handsome but seeing him completely naked confirmed it even more. Though her Nike air force one around his dick certainly gave a big boost to his looks.

Her one hand kept softly caressing her pussy as her other was now slowly sliding down Jake’s chest. Jake put his hand on Elise’s upper back and pulled her closer. As Elise got closer, she felt the tip of her Nike sneaker being pressed against her. A soft moan escaped her lips as the hand which was caressing her pussy moved over to the Nike sneaker. As she repositioned it a little so the toe was pressing against her pussy, she felt Jake's thick, throbbing cock inside of it.

Elise was panting slowly as now both her hands grabbed hold of the Nike sneaker and started moving it up and down. A moan escaped from Jake’s mouth now as he enjoyed Elise jacking him off with her own sneaker.

Every time Elise felt Jake’s glans pushing the toe of her Nike sneaker she went a bit faster. Jake started panting faster. “Oh fuck yeah.” He whispered to Elise. “Let me fill your sneaker.” Elise moaned loudly as the thought of Jake blowing his load deep inside her sneaker passed through her mind. She squeezed her hands, feeling how hard and big Jake’s cock was and started moving even faster.

Jake grunted, his hand still on Elise’s back his muscles flexed and he pulled her in closer as he gave one final grunt before starting to unleash his load in Elise’s sneaker. Elise could feel everything and thought it was a hose unleashing water with enormous power inside her sneaker. Then she realized it was Jake’s cum and sprayed her own juices. Maddy had predicted this whole ordeal and while Elise was busy jerking Jake, she had taken a chair and placed herself behind Elise. She didn’t to this without reason because as she sat there, caressing her pussy with the navy blue chuck now Jake had been wearing earlier, her feet were positioned right between Elise’s legs. On Maddy’s left foot, Elise’s other white and black air force one. On the right, the vans old skool sneaker she had inside of her. And so when Jake started pumping cum and Elise reached her climax, The waterfall out of Elise’s pussy fell straight on Maddy’s sneaker clad feet.

When Jake finally stopped pumping loads of cum in Elise’s sneaker she took it off his dick to inspect it. Her cum was still dripping out her pussy on Maddy’s sneakers as she tilted her air force one, looking at the bucket load of cum Jake had pumped inside. Maddy kicked of the other air force one and handed it to Elise. “I love what you did with them hon.” Elise said to Maddy. “But you didn’t get a single drop of hot cum inside of them!” Elise picked up the air force one and held it at Jake’s now flaccid cock. “Anything left for this one?” She asked. “I think I’ve got a little something left” Jake grinned. Elise was waiting in anticipation for Jake’s cock to get hard again so she could slide it inside her sneaker but was surprised when a solid stream of piss started flowing inside her sneaker.

Elise’s first reflex was to pull the sneaker away but as she felt the sole getting warm from Jake’s golden liquid she kept it in place. “Usually I can fill them both but I haven’t anticipated on this.” Jake winked as his stream started fading. “I’ll let it slip this one time but don’t let it happen again! Elise playfully said as she was looking at the warm, moist, piss filled sneaker in her hand. A moan escaped her lips again.

Elise stood there, looking down on her sneakers. This morning she had suspicions that Maddy was ‘using’ her sneakers sexually and now she was standing there with one sneaker filled with cum, the other with piss. “I need to get all my sneakers here.” She sighed. Maddy gently pulled the laces hanging out of Elise’s pussy, sliding out her vans old skool sneaker and swapped it with the wet chuck she had been using. Elise shaking on her legs when the vans sneaker slid out and the chuck slowly slid in. “Then let’s go get them” Maddy said as she jumped up. Elise still had her eyes on her air force one’s in her hand. She handed the right one to Jake. “this one still has a lot of room for more cum!” Then she handed him her left sneaker. “This one also has some room left. I expect them to be filled when I return.” She winked at Jake and went on her way with Maddy, off to get her sneaker collection to be ‘perfected’ with all sorts of bodily fluids.

About half an hour passed and Jake heard Maddy and Elise returning home. As they came in, they were both carrying a bag full of sneakers. They threw the bags on the floor and immediately their clothes got off. Maddy was standing there with her moist vans old skool sneakers on her feet and Elise still had Maddy’s Nike blazers. Elise walked over to her Air force one sneakers to inspect them and was pleasantly surprised. The left sneaker was completely filled with piss and instinctively her hand went down to her pussy. The laces of the chuck she had up there still hanging out of it. Just then Jake entered the room with Elise’s other air force one sneaker in his hand. “How many times did you…?” She asked and started rubbing her pussy as Jake held up 3 fingers. She took the right sneaker and had a look inside of it, seeing the vast amount of cum it had inside.

Elise opened her legs a little bit, slid out the chuck that was still inside and lowered her right air force one sneaker just underneath her pussy. A small trickle of pee started flowing out and into the cum filled sneaker before fading again. Elise took another look inside the sneaker and started shaking it a little bit to mix the cum with the fresh pee. “Perfect!” she smiled and placed the sneaker down, next to its partner.

Maddy yawned and stretched herself. “I’m knackered.” “Could do with some sleep as well.” Elise agreed. And Maddy took her by the hand. “Let’s get to bed then.” Maddy led Elise to the door but suddenly stopped in her paces. She turned around and took the bags of sneakers they had gotten from Elise’s place before going upstairs again. “You coming babe?” Jake heard from in the hallway and as quick as he could he ran upstairs.

By the time he entered the room, Elise and Maddy were already laying naked on the bed. Elise was wearing a pair of low top white chucks which still looked pristine white. On Maddy’s feet the vans old skool sneakers still. As Jake neared he could see that laying in between the two girls, was a pair of high top blue, white and black patent air Jordan 1 sneakers. Jake’s member immediate went upright as he knew Maddy didn’t have a pair like that… yet. So it meant they were from Elise and they hadn’t seen a drop of cum yet.

Elise, seemingly couldn’t wait to get them filled up and immediately slid the right Jordan sneaker on Jake’s rock hard member. Jake’s member wasn’t all that small to begin with but having 2 girls pleasuring him with sneakers made him hornier than ever which showed. He was bigger and harder than ever before and even though the jordans were high tops, his glans quickly filled the toe area.

Elise started to slowly move the Jordan sneaker on Jake’s dick up and down, while caressing her own pussy. She could feel how Jake’s enormous and stiff cock was filling up her sneaker and started dripping her juices. Maddy, who was using a random sneaker she had grabbed from the bed on her pussy, was sitting behind Elise. She positioned her feet between Elise’s legs who felt her hand being pushed away by a pair of warm, moist vans old skool sneakers. Maddy moved her feet about, so it was pleasuring Elise while soaking up all the juices she excreted.

A load moan escaped Elise’s lips and she started licking the sneaker on Jake’s cock. Shortly after, she took the toe in her mouth, feeling how Jake’s tip was pressing against the canvas. She pressed her lips together a little bit, squeezing Jake’s cock even more, and started moving her head up and down. Jake, receiving a blowjob from Elise through her sneaker didn’t last 5 seconds before starting to pump wads of cum deep inside the Jordan sneaker.

Elise could feel as her sneaker got filled and was sucking frantically. The combination of the sheer force of Jake’s cumshot, the vast amounts of cum he was pumping together with Elise sucking the sneaker resulted in Elise simply sucking the cum through the air holes in the toe area of the sneaker. She moaned loudly as she started tasting the cum she was sucking through the sneaker and started spraying her own orgasm all over Maddy’s vans still between her legs.
Unfassbar geil, deine Geschichten sind Mega heiß! Freue mich schon über eine Fortsetzung ;)
shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw »

scf2278 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:48 am Happy holidays everyone! and with that, a contiuation to the story!

Hoffe es gibt bald eine Fortsetzung ;)