Small story

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heyheyhey55555

Re: Small story

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Amazing addition.
scf2278

Post by scf2278 »

Got a new part all ready thanks to some inspiration from user heyheyhey55555. Hope you all enjoy it ;)
surely appreciate any comments and feedback ;)

Maddy was trying to keep her mind of the superstar she ate last night as she was bringing drinks to customers. She was kind of scared she would get sick, but when realizing she had really eaten a sneaker? Well, parts of it anyway, She thought that an upset tummy for a few days is a small price to pay. Thinking about what she ate got Maddy's mind on a roll and made her decide to go to the gym after work. She sent Jake a message, asking him along and got working again, counting down the hours. After work, she swapped her sneakers, giving the slimy vans cum-dumpsters back to Tom, got in her white Nike court borough mids, the right one with a fresh load of Tom in it, and went outside where Jake was already waiting for her.

They arrived at the gym and got to the dressing room. Jake had taken some clothes for Maddy and watched as she stood there in her tight gym outfit with her Nikes. “We should do something about that, can’t hide that in sports shorts.” Maddy said as she noticed Jake’s huge erection through his shorts. He tried to hide it but to no avail. Maddy grinned and grabbed Jake’s cock through his shorts. “Let me take care of that.” She whispered as she took off his shorts and underwear. Maddy took off her left Nike sneaker and rubbed it all over Jake’s throbbing member as she jerked him off with her other hand.
She started rubbing the precum on her Nikes before licking it off again. All the while, she felt Jake’s cock twitching in her hands.
Maddy softly pushed her Nike on Jake’s balls and could feel his cock starting to spasm a bit, indicating he was about to blow his load. She quickly slid the sneaker over Jake’s cock and squeezed it tightly, feeling how Jake had begun pumping a load of cum deep inside it. Maddy inspected the fresh load and noted that the entire inside was hidden below a thick layer of cum. She slid her foot inside, feeling the cum oozing around her bare foot, and walked out of the dressing room with her left sneaker softly squelching with every step.

They did their own set of exercises, trying not to look at each other because they would get extremely horny and just jump at each other in the middle of the gym. Maddy almost lost herself when she got on a seated squat machine. As she pushed on the weights, cum started dripping out of her left sneaker from the pressure she was applying. She quickly regained her focus and continued before any accidents happened. Jake meanwhile was doing his damndest best not to get a huge boner.
After a while, some girl walked in, A hot blonde girl, looking in great shape. Not too big, slightly muscular but really subtle. Normally that wouldn’t be out of the ordinary but this girl had a look on her face like she was watching vermin in her own personal gym. She stood in the entrance, eyeballing everyone and arrogantly raising her nose. Then, she decided to walk over to Maddy on the squat machine and started shooing her away. “Excuse me?” Maddy asked confused and the girl took a deep sigh like Maddy wasn’t worth her breath. “You’re never going to land a man with that body so why even try? Run along fatty, and let a real woman work out.” Maddy was completely flabbergasted and just sat there as the girl got really annoyed. “Hellooo, Are you fat and stupid or something? Move your ass.” Jake wanted to intervene but saw the owner of the gym walking over to them. However, it didn’t go as he thought it would. The girl kissed the owner and complained about Maddy who was then told to go away by him. Before things escalated she ran off, Jake following her.

Maddy threw her water bottle through the dressing room in a fury, ranting about what a bitch that girl was. Jake was feeling the same but tried to calm her down a little. “Don’t worry about it, let’s just get home and.. have some fun.” He softly nudged Maddy with his elbow who was slightly smiling now and they hugged. “Or…” She said and Jake looked curious. “Or we have some fun with those.” Jake looked across the dressing room and saw a fancy looking bag standing there. Sticking out of the bag was something which looked like pink sneakers. “You think those are…” Jake asked? “Come on, whose else can it be? It even smells like her perfume. “Maddy replied as she went over to the bag. Part of Jake wanted to stop her but as Maddy took out the sneakers and he saw a pristine pair of pink suede slip-on vans, he closed the door and walked over to Maddy with his cock starting to grow. He pulled her in the shower with the slip-ons and pulled down her shorts.
Maddy’s pussy was already wet and it got even wetter as Jake started to rub one of the vans on her clit. The suede immediately started absorbing Maddy’s juices. She shoved the other sneaker in her sports bra where it pressed against her breasts. Seeing how she had just worked out, Maddy was sweating quite heavily. So the suede sneaker she was wearing in her sports bra immediately got wet with sweat as well absorbing it slowly. The sneaker Jake was rubbing on Maddy’s clit was getting soaked and stained as he moved it slightly down, pushing it softly inside Maddy’s pussy. Maddy pushed her breasts together, squeezing the other vans slip-on in between them as it got drenched in her sweat. Jake was slowly thrusting the sneaker in and out of Maddy’s gushing pussy when she took the sneaker from her breasts. It was covered in sweat and quite slippery. She slid it over Jake’s cock and told him to fuck it as she took over the sneaker in her pussy to push it deeper and deeper. The sneaker on Jake’s cock was warm and moist from being pressed between Maddy’s sweaty breasts and almost felt like a real pussy. He kept thrusting and thrusting his cock in the sneakers of the bitchy which made it all the more exciting. The fact that apart from her attitude she was hot, helped aswell.

Maddy now had the pink suede vans slip-on about halfway up her pussy when she climaxed and started gushing her juices out like a waterfall. The pressure of her stream of cum had so much force, it slowly pushed the slip-on out her pussy. By the time her orgasm was over, the sneaker had dropped out of Maddy’s pussy, laying there in a puddle of cum. Juts as she saw Jake was going to fill the other one, She took it off his cock and held it so he shot thick wads of cum all over the sneaker. The first wads shot in the opening and even over it, right on Maddy's face. But after repositioning, he started to cover the front the cover the suede sneaker. His cum got quickly absorbed by the suede which was drenched in Maddy’s sweat and Jake’s cum. It’s partner was laying in a pool of Maddy’s cum, completely drenched as well.

"That's gonna leave some marks." Maddy said. “That ought to show that bitch.” Jake chuckled. Maddy inspected their work “It needs more.” She said. She placed the sneaker Jake had just covered with his load and placed it under her pussy as she squatted down. After a few seconds, a nice trickle of piss started to flow down on the sneaker. She wobbled a little, getting her piss all over the sneaker before focusing the golden stream to fill it up. Meanwhile, Jake had taken the sneaker Maddy was using earlier and was holding it just under his dick to fill that one up with piss aswell. Pretty soon, they were both filling the pink suede slip-on vans from that bitchy girl with their piss after having thoroughly drenched them in their cum. The suede was completely stained, soaked and ruined with all sorts of bodily fluids when they placed them back near the bag and quickly got out of there. However, they didn’t go home but found a hiding spot nearby where they could see inside the dressing room, directly to the sneakers they had just ‘handled’.

Pretty soon, the blonde girl arrived. It took her a few seconds but when she noticed how her suede vans were covered in all sorts of things and filled with piss, she started screaming. Hoping it would be water she went in for a smell but as she realized it was piss, she started gagging a bit. She changed her clothes, keeping the suede vans at a distance. Maddy and Jake could see how repulsive she found the sneakers and were trying to keep their laughter silent.
The blonde girl rummaged in her bag and took out some plastic bags. Maddy and Jake couldn’t really see it clearly but guessed she had a dog and kept those bags for when she took it for a walk. The girl wore the bags like gloves and took her vans slip-ons, gagging and crying softly while she tried not to spill their contents on her. Maddy and Jake could see her walking outside, straight to a trash container and dumping the sneakers inside. She threw her ‘gloves’ in as well and went on her way.
Maddy and Jake waited a few more seconds, making sure the girl would be gone before they walked out, laughing. They went to the trash container, thinking they could perhaps rescue the sneakers. They quickly decided not to do it as whatever else was in that container, it was unbearable to stand near it for longer than a few seconds. They caught a glimpse of the suede slip-ons laying there in all sorts of filthy trash and went home. Perhaps it was wrong what they did. But they felt like she had it coming with her bitchy behavior and everything.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

I am really enjoying your story.... so much so (and I hesitate to say this due to my recent inactivity) but I have been inspired to do a little work on my Taboo story.
Shox&Cons=epic

Post by Shox&Cons=epic »

Excellent addition, would love to see more revenge cumming/pissing, especially if the mean girl ends up having to wear them for some reason!
mymary54

Post by mymary54 »

Awsome updates, thanks for all of the work & for sharing with all of us! Eagerly waiting to "see" if we hear more about gym bitch and more of her shoes.
scf2278

Post by scf2278 »

Sudsey wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:25 pm I am really enjoying your story.... so much so (and I hesitate to say this due to my recent inactivity) but I have been inspired to do a little work on my Taboo story.
Glad to hear! I'm a big fan of your stories :)
scf2278

Post by scf2278 »

Shox&Cons=epic wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:03 pm Excellent addition, would love to see more revenge cumming/pissing, especially if the mean girl ends up having to wear them for some reason!
I got a feeling she will return...
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

An amazing addition, thanks again for this, i also hope she returns with some other new sneakers.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

scf2278 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:22 am
Sudsey wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:25 pm I am really enjoying your story.... so much so (and I hesitate to say this due to my recent inactivity) but I have been inspired to do a little work on my Taboo story.
Glad to hear! I'm a big fan of your stories :)
Glad you like them :)
shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw »

Mega geil die Geschichten, gerne mehr ;)