Small story

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

NikeshoxmeHard

Re: Small story

Post by NikeshoxmeHard »

Do you have these chapters loaded on a Wordpress website or anything?? Or maybe in a pdf file or anything?
scf2278

Post by scf2278 »

NikeshoxmeHard wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:27 am Do you have these chapters loaded on a Wordpress website or anything?? Or maybe in a pdf file or anything?
Next part is in the works! I'll see if I can convert it to pdf or something, should be possible.
NikeshoxmeHard

Post by NikeshoxmeHard »

Thanks, can u load all of them into a pdf

You really should get a Wordpress site and get this published!!
mattblake94

Post by mattblake94 »

NikeshoxmeHard wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:27 am Do you have these chapters loaded on a Wordpress website or anything?? Or maybe in a pdf file or anything?
Don't know if this helps but I usually copy and paste stories I really like, into a Microsoft Word document.

That way I've got it saved.

That's what I usually do anyway.
HUGUWULUWU

Post by HUGUWULUWU »

I would love it if you could add it to chyya.com. its an erotic story website where others can also add chapters and tou can create branches in the story as well.

https://chyoa.com/
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Hey, just speaking from experience, its enough work writing the story and uploading here without having to worry about posting it to different websites and in different formats. I, for one, am grateful to have the story written for me in its present state.
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

Agreed!
shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw »

Bitte mehr davon :)
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Sudsey wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:39 pm Hey, just speaking from experience, its enough work writing the story and uploading here without having to worry about posting it to different websites and in different formats. I, for one, am grateful to have the story written for me in its present state.
Very well said! I also appreciate the effort that's put into writing the story, posted here works just fine for me :)
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

scf2278 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:25 am Next part is ready! credit to user qwe0011 for the inspiration, hope I did a good job :D

Enjoy and let me know if you like it! feedback (both positive and negative) is very much appreciated!

Maddy was getting ready for another trip to the gym. She was walking around their improvised shoe closet trying to pick a pair to wear. After some time, she decided to go with her Jordans. They were freshly cleaned from the evening at the park so it was perfect to get them a little messy again.
She called Jake from the top of the stairs, waiting till he appeared. “Hmm?” Jake said as he popped out his head from down the stairs. “I’m going to the gym in a minute, will you prepare these?” Maddy asked as she threw down her Jordans for Jake to catch. “Sure!” He grinned and disappeared with the Jordans as Maddy continued to get herself ready.

After a short while, Maddy came downstairs seeing her Jordans on the counter. A small moan escaped her lips as she felt a nice warm load flowing around her feet when she slipped on her Jordans. She gave Jake a kiss and went on her way to the gym, loving the feeling of the cum oozing around in her sneakers as she worked the pedals while driving.

Maddy arrived at the gym, feeling happy as there were barely any cars on the parking lot, meaning there was barely anyone in the gym. She preferred it that way. She parked her car and walked to the entrance but right before she entered, someone blocked her way. “Excuse me.” Maddy politely said before having a shock trough her body. In front of her stood the girl whose vans Maddy and Jake ruined some days ago. “Remember me?” The girl said. Maddy was still a little bit shocked she couldn’t give an answer but she didn’t need to as the girl started speaking again. “Where’s that dumb oaf of yours? He finally got some sense and ran away from you?” Maddy was now getting angry. “What do you want?!” Maddy snapped. She was ready to just push her aside and walk in the gym when both her shoulder got grabbed from behind. Two other girls had appeared behind Maddy to grab her. Before Maddy knew, she was being pulled away to a blind corner on the parking lot. She tried to resist to no avail as it was 1 versus 3. Screaming for help also didn’t do much because there wasn’t anybody around.

“What I want? The girl asked. “Some payback for starters! You ruined my favourite pair of sneakers! Maddy kept struggling but was just tiring herself out to the point where she just submitted. “I like your Jordans” The girl continued. “Nice, expensive and just about my size I believe.” Maddy was now slightly panicking. The girl might have found out Maddy ruined her vans but must surely didn’t know what exactly they did to them. Now seeing as Maddy was still sporting a good thick load of cum in both her sneakers, her secret was at risk of getting out there because that bitchy girl doesn’t strike as the type who would do Maddy a favour and keep it quiet.

The blonde girl started pulling off Maddy’s Jordans as Maddy was panicking more and more. “These will go so well with somebody like me. Instead of being wasted on something like you.” She said as the blondie slipped out of her own stan smiths. She wasn’t wearing any socks and slipped her bare feet in the jordans. It didn’t take long before she pulled them back out though. “ewww! What the fuck is in your sneakers? It feels… slimy and wet!” Maddy had no idea what to say. “What are you? Some kind of freak who wears slime in their sneakers?!” One of the girls holding Maddy down leaned in on Maddy’s feet to look what kind of slime it was. She ran her finger down Maddy’s sole who couldn’t help herself but laugh as it tickled. “Is… is that… it’s like… cum!” The blondie rolled her eyes. “Oh please Natasha, Nobody is that disgusting that they want cum in their shoes and on their feet. There are loads of slimy things you can buy.” Maddy couldn’t help but feel a weight fall off her shoulders. The ignorance of these girls was going to be Maddy’s salvation.

The girl called Natasha was now too scared to speak as she felt like she said something incredibly stupid. “Well, too bad. I really liked those sneakers.” The blondie said. For a moment Maddy thought that the whole ordeal was over but she soon realized it wasn’t.” The blondie took out a cigarette and lighted it with a zippo lighter as she paced slowly, deciding the fate of Maddy. “In any case, You ruined my sneakers. And seeing as I can’t take yours even though I want to, I’ll just have to ruin them as well.” She turned to Maddy’s captors. “Why don’t you tickle her some more, she seems to enjoy that.” They started tickling Maddy’s bare, cum covered feet as she tried to furiously stomp her feet. But They had her locked down tight so she had to endure the tickle torture.

After being ‘tortured’ for a good few minutes, the blondie apparently had an idea and ordered them to stop. She placed Maddy’s jordans a little further and rubbled in her bag. She pulled out a small flask looking thing but Maddy had no idea what it was. “You see this?” The blondie moved closer to showcase the flask to Maddy. Maddy still didn’t know what it was at first but then the smell of fuel hit her nose. It was a flask of fuel to refill the zippo lighter. The blondie laughed as Maddy struggled again. “hahaha yeah, try all you want. This should burn nicely.” She started spraying fuel all over Maddy’s Jordans, unable to contain her laugh.

The blondie made sure to spray enough fluid all over the Jordans before making a puddle inside of them. Then, she put the flask away, took a last hit from her cigarette and dropped it in the Jordan sneaker. Maddy felt like she was watching it in slow motion. Sure, she loved messing up sneakers and two of her own pairs already went up in flames, But here she didn’t have any pleasure in it and besides, those Jordans were really expensive!
The cigarette landed in the sneaker and… woosh! A flame erupted from them. Immediately, Maddy’s sneakers started burning fast and all she could do was watch. The other girls were laughing as they saw how upset Maddy was about her sneakers burning up right before eyes. It only took mere minutes before you couldn’t even recognize the sneakers anymore which were still engulfed in flames. As the flames died and all that was left were the charred remains of Maddy’s Jordan’s, the girls released Maddy and went on their way, laughing at Maddy.

Maddy sat there for a few minutes, mourning her sneakers and feeling embarrassed. But also slightly thankful they didn’t find out about what Maddy really does with her sneakers. After making sure there was nobody around, she walked back to her car and went straight home.

“Back Already?” Jake happily asked as he heard Maddy walking in. His face went from smiling to concern as he saw Maddy clearly upset. “What happened?” Jake asked before Maddy burst in tears and ran in Jake’s arms. Jake hugged her tightly and took her to the couch where Maddy told him what happened. He was furious and ready to go on a manhunt for those girls but they realized it was only going to stir up more trouble and decided to just avoid that gym for the time being. They remained in the couch, Jake comforting Maddy.

After sitting in the couch for a while, Maddy crawled to Jake’s ear and whispered. “You know, I could really do with a filled sneaker right now.” Jake looked at Maddy, softly wiped the last tears off her cheek and smiled. “I can help you with that.” The house was already littered with sneakers again and Maddy just grabbed the first pair she could reach from the couch which turned out to be a nike thea. She crawled down as Jake had already taken off his pants, showing his erected member. Maddy grabbed the bottom of Jake’s shaft while beginning to lick and suck it, meanwhile she was rubbing the nike thea softly over his balls. Jake started panting as Maddy was expertly working his cock with her mouth and sneaker. Maddy could already taste the precum, licking it up with the tip of her tongue. Maddy kept on sucking and caressing with the sneaker, feeling how Jake was edging. But instead of sending him to his orgasm. She stopped for a second. She got up and started undressing herself while Jake was regaining some composure, trying to keep going for a little while longer. When Maddy was undressed, she took the Nike thea and slowly slid Jake’s upright cock inside. But instead of jerking him off, she placed herself on the sneaker, the sole pressing against her pussy. The Nike got compressed between Jake and Maddy, Maddy’s juices starting to dribble on it, as she started humping it. Jake could feel Maddy’s humping through the sneaker, his efforts to regain composure got thrown out of the window and he started pumping thick loads of cum deep inside it. Maddy saw how Jake arched his back and felt his cock twitching through the sneaker but just kept on humping. Jake had finished emptying himself inside the sneaker and focussed on Maddy.
He started working her nipples, sending shivers through Maddy’s entire body. Forgetting about what had happened earlier. She kept humping the sneaker, feeling how it massaged her dripping wet pussy. She grabbed Jake’s shoulders, setting her nails deep inside as a waterfall of cum poured out of her womanhood, all over the sneaker, and she fell down on Jake’s chest, out of breath.
Love to see an update to this chapter, would be hot to see some more vans, jordan 1s or new converse.