My old gym sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sexy-heels

Re: My old gym sneakers

Post by Sexy-heels »

Mostly clothes, trying to get rid of my storage space.
My socks are EVERYWHERE :mrgreen: I'm going to Vegas this weekend, gotta pack, but I'll take a picture if I have a minute
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Raya000

Post by Raya000 »

Wow. Awesome.

Good luck on your trip.
Going to Vegas for fun?

And you said in the beginning you knew what you like in the fetish.
May I know what is it that you are into?

And by the way, loved those socks. Looks really well worn.
My favorite is probably the puma one if you could go wearing them for Vegas and take some pics for us would be awesome.

Thanks! 😁
Sexy-heels

Post by Sexy-heels »

Raya000 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:38 am Good luck on your trip.
Going to Vegas for fun?
Thanks 😊 yeah, the tickets were under $80 both ways and I been bored, so..
Raya000 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:38 am And you said in the beginning you knew what you like in the fetish.
I love natural body scent, you know, pheromones and stuff :wink: Legs were always the first thing I would notice in a man. Also some shoes just turn me on, lol, but I never thought of it as a fetish, I just thought it's normal for a girl :mrgreen:
But now that people ask to buy something with my scent, I started noticing that I really enjoy smell of freshly worn shoes and that I really like my smell, lol
Raya000 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:38 am And by the way, loved those socks. Looks really well worn.
My favorite is probably the puma one if you could go wearing them for Vegas and take some pics for us would be awesome.

Thanks! 😁
Question. The socks are pretty short and probably won't be seen at all, can you show me an example of what you would call a hot shot?
Sexy-heels

Post by Sexy-heels »

Just got new sneakers and I'm soooo disappointed 😭
They're so cute but don't fit right, so sad
InFrame_1598070088798.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
prizee

Post by prizee »

Sexy-heels wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:22 pm Just got new sneakers and I'm soooo disappointed 😭
They're so cute but don't fit right, so sad
InFrame_1598070088798.jpg

which model?
Sexy-heels

Post by Sexy-heels »

prizee wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:20 am which model?
I don't remember, and I'm not home to check. But I guess it's the model that doesn't fit my nail shape (my big toe isn't flat), sux cause this is/was my favorite shape. Ah well, I guess I'll be looking for Nikes
Raya000

Post by Raya000 »

Sexy-heels wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:26 pm
Raya000 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:38 am Good luck on your trip.
Going to Vegas for fun?
Thanks 😊 yeah, the tickets were under $80 both ways and I been bored, so..
Raya000 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:38 am And you said in the beginning you knew what you like in the fetish.
I love natural body scent, you know, pheromones and stuff :wink: Legs were always the first thing I would notice in a man. Also some shoes just turn me on, lol, but I never thought of it as a fetish, I just thought it's normal for a girl :mrgreen:
But now that people ask to buy something with my scent, I started noticing that I really enjoy smell of freshly worn shoes and that I really like my smell, lol
Raya000 wrote: ↑Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:38 am And by the way, loved those socks. Looks really well worn.

Thanks! 😁
Question. The socks are pretty short and probably won't be seen at all, can you show me an example of what you would call a hot shot?
OH so you like your own smell? That's cool. Must be a really turn on. Do you get excited with it?

About the shots for me anything that shows the socks and the sneakers is hot. That last pics of your new pumas were really hot.
A bummer those didn't fit you that well. Sometimes is hard to find a sneaker that fit right.

Hope you can send more pics of your sneakers and socks.
Sexy-heels

Post by Sexy-heels »

Flying home
20200826_205534_resize_43.jpg
Sexy-heels

Post by Sexy-heels »

I went shopping again, lol, what do you guys think about these?
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Those look like they would feel great!!