Okay, so where are my guys that will fuck other guys sneakers?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

asicslover

Okay, so where are my guys that will fuck other guys sneakers?

Post by asicslover »

so i know there are some out there.
Who secretly likes cumming in sneakers. Ill fuck any sneaker, mens or womens, as long as its a style and brand i like... and yes its the same rush seeing a dude in the sneakers i cam in a few hours prior. Who else is in this. Lets share some photos and stories
Stankdick420

Re: Okay, so where are my guys that will fuck other guys sneakers?

Post by Stankdick420 »

asicslover wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:36 pm so i know there are some out there.
Who secretly likes cumming in sneakers. Ill fuck any sneaker, mens or womens, as long as its a style and brand i like... and yes its the same rush seeing a dude in the sneakers i cam in a few hours prior. Who else is in this. Lets share some photos and stories
I fucking love any sneakers
prizee

Post by prizee »

I like the idea
Airmaxbw94lad

Post by Airmaxbw94lad »

Just womens for me.
nikesex1984

Post by nikesex1984 »

robbiejogger

Post by robbiejogger »

Like both to😋
Moltosocks

Post by Moltosocks »

I like to cum in both too and even in mine 😅
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

I had a rather feminine emo friend in high school who always wore Converse or Vans usually without socks. We hung out basically every weekend and went to shows with local bands in them. We'd run around all day Saturday and then go to a show that ended at maybe 1 in the morning, then go back to either his or my house so he'd be in them for like 16+ hours with his bare feet sweating up a storm in them. As you can imagine all his sneakers were very stinky(which is my #1 thing assuming I find the person somewhat attractive). When we'd get back to his room he'd take his shoes off and put them under a big pile of dirty clothes then put socks on.(he was a little self-conscious about the smell I guess) After he'd fall asleep I'd always take the shoes he had been wearing from under the clothes and take them to his sister's room(she had already moved off to college so I wasn't in any danger of being found out) I'd lay on the bed with one of his shoes tied to my face and fuck the other one until I'd blow a load in it. It wouldn't take very long since they stunk so much. I'd always at least put one load down in the toe section and sometimes if I was really in the mood I'd either put another one inside or on the outside toe cap if I had his chucks. He had one pair of black high tops that were the smelliest of his shoes and I probably put at least 30-40 loads in them. Looking back I'm really surprised that they always smelled like his feet and never like my cum since they were full of so many loads. His room also always had a sweaty feet smell to it and I heard his mom complain a few times.

There were other friends whose shoes I'd cum but none compared to his with regard to smell. Seeing him at school wearing shoes I knew reeked and plus were filled and covered with my cum was really hot and I still think about his stinky shoes even today. His chucks and vans are actually the reason I love those shoes so much now!
Moltosocks

Post by Moltosocks »

Wow nice story ! Would live to know someone like him. Could be soooo exciting 🤤🤤🤤
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

finfan1 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:22 pm I had a rather feminine emo friend in high school who always wore Converse or Vans usually without socks. We hung out basically every weekend and went to shows with local bands in them. We'd run around all day Saturday and then go to a show that ended at maybe 1 in the morning, then go back to either his or my house so he'd be in them for like 16+ hours with his bare feet sweating up a storm in them. As you can imagine all his sneakers were very stinky(which is my #1 thing assuming I find the person somewhat attractive). When we'd get back to his room he'd take his shoes off and put them under a big pile of dirty clothes then put socks on.(he was a little self-conscious about the smell I guess) After he'd fall asleep I'd always take the shoes he had been wearing from under the clothes and take them to his sister's room(she had already moved off to college so I wasn't in any danger of being found out) I'd lay on the bed with one of his shoes tied to my face and fuck the other one until I'd blow a load in it. It wouldn't take very long since they stunk so much. I'd always at least put one load down in the toe section and sometimes if I was really in the mood I'd either put another one inside or on the outside toe cap if I had his chucks. He had one pair of black high tops that were the smelliest of his shoes and I probably put at least 30-40 loads in them. Looking back I'm really surprised that they always smelled like his feet and never like my cum since they were full of so many loads. His room also always had a sweaty feet smell to it and I heard his mom complain a few times.

There were other friends whose shoes I'd cum but none compared to his with regard to smell. Seeing him at school wearing shoes I knew reeked and plus were filled and covered with my cum was really hot and I still think about his stinky shoes even today. His chucks and vans are actually the reason I love those shoes so much now!
I was the same with my friend and his sister and his moms