Okay, so where are my guys that will fuck other guys sneakers?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

finfan1

Re: Okay, so where are my guys that will fuck other guys sneakers?

Post by finfan1 »

bortables_chucks wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:59 am If it’s converse doesn’t matter who is wearin em
Any stories of loading up another guy's chucks in secret?
Sk8_feet

Post by Sk8_feet »

Theres this little Twink at work who loves to stare at my feet all the time and he teases me by wearing his Hi Top Chucks. Every once in a while he leaves them out on the boot rack and I swore that I was going to fuck them one day. Well the other day he wore them and changed into his work gear and left them on the shelf in plain view, I knew I had to fuck them that day. He took off in a hurry so I quickly snapped them up and ran to the can with the Chucks under my coat. First thing I did was stuck my nose in each of them and wow, such a sweet boy smell to them. I stuck my hand inside one shoe and it was still damp from him wearing them just a few short minutes ago. I couldn't resist and immediately started humping one and stuck my nose in the other and I was in heaven! I slowly fucked them for 10 min while savouring the whole smell and experience imagining him servicing my Nikes at the same time. It was all like a dream come true them I blew a load inside them. Quickly I pulled the insole out and wiped my cock all over to spread the cum around. I just love it when I find dirt and sock fuzz rolled into my foreskin after fucking a pair of sexy sneakers. I put them back and sure as hell he came back a few hours later and changed into his Chucks and took off without saying anything. Every time I see his sexy little feet wearing those Chucks mixing my cum with his boy feet I get so hard thinking about it. Somehow I think he knows since he keeps shaking his feet in front of me and is always talking about feet and shoes. Maybe one day he can make my boyfeet dreams come true. <3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
asicslover

Post by asicslover »

bd90 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:47 am The current asic cum dumps bi bottom have a few regular tops I meet at adult arcades no doors when your bent over getting it people gather round jerking off usually have no problem getting loads blown in them and it feels great got 12 loads in them in one day and 6 more loads that was in me that I squeezed out into them don’t get to do that often love womens to blast my wife’s and a chick I hang with heading to the arcade today hopefully we can get some loads in them and get a few pics then if time permits I would like to go get a new pair with cum dripping off my feet and see the reaction on the plus already got two loads for them in me mutual friends significant other wont let him up her ass he’s huge and he never had anal she talked him into doing me stretched and plugged all week and seen my one regular top yesterday before him they were both huge loads got 3 tops lined up today for the arcade and the friend that never had it wants another go around theirs nothing better than getting filled up and cum filled ASICS sockless if theirs any one in central pa that would like to add a load today post somthing

Fuck yes!!! Are you sockless! Maybe if im lucky your near tampa FL also lol
asicslover

Post by asicslover »

asicslover wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:47 pm
bd90 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:47 am The current asic cum dumps bi bottom have a few regular tops I meet at adult arcades no doors when your bent over getting it people gather round jerking off usually have no problem getting loads blown in them and it feels great got 12 loads in them in one day and 6 more loads that was in me that I squeezed out into them don’t get to do that often love womens to blast my wife’s and a chick I hang with heading to the arcade today hopefully we can get some loads in them and get a few pics then if time permits I would like to go get a new pair with cum dripping off my feet and see the reaction on the plus already got two loads for them in me mutual friends significant other wont let him up her ass he’s huge and he never had anal she talked him into doing me stretched and plugged all week and seen my one regular top yesterday before him they were both huge loads got 3 tops lined up today for the arcade and the friend that never had it wants another go around theirs nothing better than getting filled up and cum filled ASICS sockless if theirs any one in central pa that would like to add a load today post somthing

Fuck yes!!! I need more pics of those sockless cum dumps and when you go on vacation head towards Tampa FL 🤣
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Sk8_feet wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:04 pm Theres this little Twink at work who loves to stare at my feet all the time and he teases me by wearing his Hi Top Chucks. Every once in a while he leaves them out on the boot rack and I swore that I was going to fuck them one day. Well the other day he wore them and changed into his work gear and left them on the shelf in plain view, I knew I had to fuck them that day. He took off in a hurry so I quickly snapped them up and ran to the can with the Chucks under my coat. First thing I did was stuck my nose in each of them and wow, such a sweet boy smell to them. I stuck my hand inside one shoe and it was still damp from him wearing them just a few short minutes ago. I couldn't resist and immediately started humping one and stuck my nose in the other and I was in heaven! I slowly fucked them for 10 min while savouring the whole smell and experience imagining him servicing my Nikes at the same time. It was all like a dream come true them I blew a load inside them. Quickly I pulled the insole out and wiped my cock all over to spread the cum around. I just love it when I find dirt and sock fuzz rolled into my foreskin after fucking a pair of sexy sneakers. I put them back and sure as hell he came back a few hours later and changed into his Chucks and took off without saying anything. Every time I see his sexy little feet wearing those Chucks mixing my cum with his boy feet I get so hard thinking about it. Somehow I think he knows since he keeps shaking his feet in front of me and is always talking about feet and shoes. Maybe one day he can make my boyfeet dreams come true. <3
That's amazing. Those look really well worn. How smelly would you say the insole was, especially where the toeprints are? Every secretly cum any other Converse? You should save up a few loads in a little capsule or something for when he leaves them again, then you can really cover the insides.
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

I never fucked another guy's shoes, it's not my thing. But I did fuck my own sneaker before for a guy who asked me too. About 5 years ago I used to chat with this guy while we jerked off together with our wife's/girlfriend's shoes, bras and panties. Every Saturday or Sunday was our jerk off session when his wife wasn't home. We exchanged picture, videos and stories a lot. And one time while he was jerking off during our session he said he was so horny that he couldn't help but fantasize something he always wanted to do, and that was to fuck another man's shoe. He never went through with it because he was too afraid that his wife would find out. So he asked if I wouldn't mind fucking my own shoe for him on video while we chatted. I've never done anything like that before but I was very horny as well looking at his wife's pictures. So I decided to go with it. I didn't have any old shoes so I just used my current shoe at the time and started fucking them on camera while he fucked his wife's shoes for me. I felt a little odd but it turned out to be a good experience since it was new to me. Funny thing is that was the only time he ever asked. We were planning mailing each other some shoes and bras of our girlfriend and wife but we lost touch.
Raya000

Post by Raya000 »

kindbutodd wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:36 am I never fucked another guy's shoes, it's not my thing. But I did fuck my own sneaker before for a guy who asked me too. About 5 years ago I used to chat with this guy while we jerked off together with our wife's/girlfriend's shoes, bras and panties. Every Saturday or Sunday was our jerk off session when his wife wasn't home. We exchanged picture, videos and stories a lot. And one time while he was jerking off during our session he said he was so horny that he couldn't help but fantasize something he always wanted to do, and that was to fuck another man's shoe. He never went through with it because he was too afraid that his wife would find out. So he asked if I wouldn't mind fucking my own shoe for him on video while we chatted. I've never done anything like that before but I was very horny as well looking at his wife's pictures. So I decided to go with it. I didn't have any old shoes so I just used my current shoe at the time and started fucking them on camera while he fucked his wife's shoes for me. I felt a little odd but it turned out to be a good experience since it was new to me. Funny thing is that was the only time he ever asked. We were planning mailing each other some shoes and bras of our girlfriend and wife but we lost touch.
Oh man that's hot. I also love fucking and exchanging my girl pics. If you still want that we could talk!
Yugyu

Post by Yugyu »

I like to share my pics ^^
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

mr burns wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:37 pm
asicslover wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:36 pm so i know there are some out there.
Who secretly likes cumming in sneakers. Ill fuck any sneaker, mens or womens, as long as its a style and brand i like... and yes its the same rush seeing a dude in the sneakers i cam in a few hours prior. Who else is in this. Lets share some photos and stories
I fuck some dr martens from my friend... 75483AC8-36EB-4DDA-A4F3-2DB3ED411ECE.jpeg
a male or female friend.. those Martens are looking very hot :)