Okay, so where are my guys that will fuck other guys sneakers?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

finfan1

Re: Okay, so where are my guys that will fuck other guys sneakers?

Post by finfan1 »

Slider6 wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:15 am I was the same with my friend and his sister and his moms
I'd love to hear more about the fun you had with your friend's shoes. What type did he usually wear and how did they smell?
mr burns

Post by mr burns »

asicslover wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:36 pm so i know there are some out there.
Who secretly likes cumming in sneakers. Ill fuck any sneaker, mens or womens, as long as its a style and brand i like... and yes its the same rush seeing a dude in the sneakers i cam in a few hours prior. Who else is in this. Lets share some photos and stories
I fuck some dr martens from my friend...
75483AC8-36EB-4DDA-A4F3-2DB3ED411ECE.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Well me and him have known each other since childhood and he was always into sports and skateboarding so vans and converse well he had these sexy football socks/baseball socks well he was in the closet I’m openly bi well he’d let me tie him up and gag him with his socks and id play with him while I fucked his feet
asicslover

Post by asicslover »

Ok my turn

20ish years ago my best friend had these AMAZING suede black Filas... the insides like velvet on your cock... everytime i would sleep over i would tuck one between the cushions of his couch and fuck it like the sneaker pussy it was... always blew a HUGE load and left it. Did it with those, some nikes, his brothers sneakers... also would sneak into the locker room and find unlocked lockers and fuck any sneaker i could get my hands on. Love both mens and womens sneakers... the thrill of someone unknowingly wearing your cum is fucking amazing.
jd1

Post by jd1 »

I don't like big feet or dirty sneakers, that usually rules out guys, but there have been a few times sneakers made me bi.

I remember the first time. One of the "popular" kids had just gotten brand new Nike Air More Uptempo's. The big chunky basketball shoe with massive AIR on the side and a full air sole. A crazy bold shoe. I could never wear those. He wore them casually, and at the end of that week we had gym class. I was praying he would wear them that day. He did! It was gym time. He changed into his sports gear and left them, but there were still 10 other kids. I wanted them to leave so badly. They took forever. When they finally all left I locked the door, and with my heart racing I approached the Nike's. I inspected the shoe, he was half a size smaller than me. Hot. I put my foot in the right shoe. A little tight, as expected. It couldn't have been more than 10 seconds that I was high on the excitement of secretly wearing his one shoe, before I got one of biggest scares of my life: The gym teacher tried to open the door! "Hey! Who is in there? Open the door!" - I quickly pulled the shoe off, put it back, and opened the door. "What are you doing? Why aren't you out yet? Get your shoes on. Why did you close the door?" - I quickly put on my shoes and ran out. I didn't prepare an excuse so I played it quiet. He was so confused about the whole situation that I never had to actually explain why I locked the door.
bd90

Post by bd90 »

The current asic cum dumps bi bottom have a few regular tops I meet at adult arcades no doors when your bent over getting it people gather round jerking off usually have no problem getting loads blown in them and it feels great got 12 loads in them in one day and 6 more loads that was in me that I squeezed out into them don’t get to do that often love womens to blast my wife’s and a chick I hang with heading to the arcade today hopefully we can get some loads in them and get a few pics then if time permits I would like to go get a new pair with cum dripping off my feet and see the reaction on the plus already got two loads for them in me mutual friends significant other wont let him up her ass he’s huge and he never had anal she talked him into doing me stretched and plugged all week and seen my one regular top yesterday before him they were both huge loads got 3 tops lined up today for the arcade and the friend that never had it wants another go around theirs nothing better than getting filled up and cum filled ASICS sockless if theirs any one in central pa that would like to add a load today post somthing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoxluver91

Post by shoxluver91 »

If anyone is interested I have a sneaker fetish that involves men worshipping my Nike sneakers. I’m a 28 year old man who wants to be a sneaker slave! Let me know if your interested and I’ll have you my info so we can chat!
Moltosocks

Post by Moltosocks »

I can be interrested !
And to share with you, i love to fuck and cum others men sneakers too. Even mine as you can see on the photo 😉
asicslover

Post by asicslover »

Im interested shoxluver91
sockboy410

Post by sockboy410 »

what a great load!