Friend's keds

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

candidshoes

Re: Friend's keds

Post by candidshoes »

awesome stuff! Thanks!
leathersneakers82

Post by leathersneakers82 »

Kimble841 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:25 pm And an update on the slip-ons. They've only been in service about 2 months and keds are a strong durable shoe so they dont show a great deal of wear yet. The new shoe smell is about gone but they dont stink at all yet.
I’m more of a fan of the white leather Keds Champions, but I really like these white leather Keds mules. Nice pics!
sneakerfreak03

Post by sneakerfreak03 »

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! Those are some awesome shoes. Love to see the black Keds go from new to trashy and you know she will do a number on them. Also loving seeing those mules go from new to slightly trashed and hopfully fully trashed.

Thanks for the updates and if you can keep them coming!
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

I was wondering if this thread would interest anybody. Its probably gonna be a long drawn out one because keds are so strong and durable. They take quite a while to break in and stink. I'll continue to update on these from time to time and share their story
poser

Post by poser »

poor insoles! cant wait to watch the white ones get some patina
leathersneakers82

Kimble841 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:56 pm I was wondering if this thread would interest anybody. Its probably gonna be a long drawn out one because keds are so strong and durable. They take quite a while to break in and stink. I'll continue to update on these from time to time and share their story
This is a great thread! Thanks for your posts! Once I figure out how to decrease the size of my photos, I plan to post pics of my many pairs of leather Keds Champions.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

I use an app called sketch. It's not available anymore but it works like Microsoft paint. Copy and paste a photo. Then crop it down to reduce it down. Check the app store. Please let me know when you start posting. I would enjoy some more keds threads
leathersneakers82

Definitely! I sent you a PM.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Can you cum inside the white slip on keds? Would love to see that.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:33 am Can you cum inside the white slip on keds? Would love to see that.
I plan on it but it may be a littke while. She has told me that new shoes are off limits. She wants to keep them clean and fresh as long as possible.