Wife’s leather Keds

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

eroticabductor

Re: Wife’s leather Keds

Post by eroticabductor »

Yes the white terry cloth insides really hold in the scent and sweat! They make her feet sweat a lot after wearing them all day.
inherflats

Post by inherflats »

She is so hot in those, would love to talk more with you about them
eroticabductor

Post by eroticabductor »

inherflats wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:44 am She is so hot in those, would love to talk more with you about them
I love talking about them. I always catch other guys staring at her feet when she wears her leather Keds. Sexy.
poser

Post by poser »

Can we see how the insoles look like these days?
kam413

Post by kam413 »

yes please post an updated photo of the insoles and other angles!
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

my friend, thats an amazing topic.your wifes legs look so sexy, i am sure her feet are also sexy...and the way you tell the smell inside, it drives me horny...the photos were amazing... do you have any video while smelling or worshipping her feet ?
eroticabductor

Post by eroticabductor »

wizardoz wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:24 pm my friend, thats an amazing topic.your wifes legs look so sexy, i am sure her feet are also sexy...and the way you tell the smell inside, it drives me horny...the photos were amazing... do you have any video while smelling or worshipping her feet ?
I did and had a lot more pics and videos on my old phone. Unfortunately I lost everything when I dropped my phone in water 😭. Gotta start over now.
kam413

Post by kam413 »

well post what you have please!!
eroticabductor

Post by eroticabductor »

I’m trying to post more photos of her sexy leather Keds but the file is too large even with one photo. Not sure how to work around that.
eroticabductor

Post by eroticabductor »

Here are some photos of my wife’s sexy leather Keds. Let me know what you all think.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.