Wife’s leather Keds

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

eroticabductor

Re: Wife’s leather Keds

Post by eroticabductor »

I love white leather Keds! There’s more where that came from.
eroticabductor

Post by eroticabductor »

So of course after a long day of her shopping and sweating up her Keds, I had to tie her up to have my way with her sexy feet and Leather Keds 😉
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

White leather keds are my one true weakness. Everything about them drives me crazy. Especially the way women wear them. Usually barefoot and they usually take pretty good care of them for a good while but eventually end up beating the shit out of them and trashing them.
eroticabductor

Post by eroticabductor »

Kimble841 wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:49 am White leather keds are my one true weakness. Everything about them drives me crazy. Especially the way women wear them. Usually barefoot and they usually take pretty good care of them for a good while but eventually end up beating the shit out of them and trashing them.
You’re exactly right! I love the creases in the leather from her walking or when she kneels down. She wears them for me all day because she knows I love her sweaty feet and her leather Keds.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Mmmmm...time to tie her up...inhale her yummy leather Keds...and then tickle her sexy tootsies until she begs for the tickling to stop...that’s when you offer her two choices...
The tickling can stop if she lets you bring her to countless orgasms with a Hitachi vibrator.....or....she lets you tickle -fuck
Her for a few hours..... if not, you get some of your foot fetish friends to tickle her and cum over her sexy feet and body.
Either way, it’s an excellent way to have fun with her..!!!... lol
eroticabductor

Post by eroticabductor »

Once I had her ankles tied together.. It was time to smell and taste her sexy sweaty feet and sweaty leather Keds. I shot a huge load just from the scent!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leathersneakers82

Post by leathersneakers82 »

These pics are awesome! So hot! Leather Keds are definitely my favorite! I have too many pairs to count now.
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

eroticabductor wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:16 am Once I had her ankles tied together.. It was time to smell and taste her sexy sweaty feet and sweaty leather Keds. I shot a huge load just from the scent!

fill her shoes with water or champagne and drink out of them please.
or shoegag her *_*
eroticabductor

Post by eroticabductor »

Nils14 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:00 am
eroticabductor wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:16 am Once I had her ankles tied together.. It was time to smell and taste her sexy sweaty feet and sweaty leather Keds. I shot a huge load just from the scent!

fill her shoes with water or champagne and drink out of them please.
or shoegag her *_*
Her feet sweat so much in them, I can practically drink the sweat from her hot leather Keds.
poser

Post by poser »

Those insoles must be nice and brown by now - love how Keds are using white insoles again, but that era is my favorite