Gf adidas sneaker

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chuckscum

Gf adidas sneaker

Post by chuckscum »

A glimpse of my favorite cum dumpsters. She also has a pair of Nike Theas, Puma Speed Cats, and Chucks she doesnt wear anymore. But these smelly Gazelles are those I fuck most, maybe because they are so used. They are a european 38 and received some creampie loads. Let me know your suggestions/wishes, i try to get a pic of her wearing them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ConverseRocker313

Re: Gf adidas sneaker

Post by ConverseRocker313 »

Nice!
shoes2k3

Post by shoes2k3 »

Yeah!
Rydensix

Post by Rydensix »

Oh the adidas campus are one of my favorites. These would look even better with some more cum in them! Hope you could snap a pic of her wearing them after? Would also love to see her theas! Such good taste
sl77

Post by sl77 »

Can’t wait to see more done to these! Especially with her wearing them
chuckscum

Post by chuckscum »

As she wears her black gazelles today I took the chance to place a load in her white adidas

Pics from her Theas and pics of her wearing to follow...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cylan

Post by cylan »

I love Adidas Continental !!! Their design is hot! I mostly love the variant in very soft leather!
rgt

Post by rgt »

Yeah, those cum-puss really need it! Those are great to fuck and to stain. You can (or shall I say: should? ;)) do the toebox like on the photos, but also put them on the side sole-to-sole, cum over the laces, under the laces/on the tongue, and all parts of the inside (back side of the tongue, insole, tip, on the back...). And if you're still not done, cream the outsole :D

(and man, I LIKE the Conti 80's! Hope there'll be a photo with more visible cum soon :oops: )
Rydensix

Post by Rydensix »

Again, great taste! Love all of her sneakers, would love to see her wear some of them! Looking forward to more cum on the continentals and the campus. Keep it up!
chuckscum

Post by chuckscum »

Walking on my cum :twisted:
All summerday long! What a smell as she took them off at home :evil: cant wait to cum them again