Slippers etc.

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Fétichistefou

Re: Slippers etc.

Post by Fétichistefou »

Best thread ever!

Those last slippers do look amazingly used. Can't imagine what it felt like to put your hard cock into that fresh smelly material.

I'm thinking about posting some of my own pictures. Had some oportunitys with slippers from friends in the last few mounth ;)
Richie

Post by Richie »

Kimble841 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:58 am It's a .gif. tap on it for the *squirt*
Love it, looks so hot! Nice position as well. The wife of my BIL is wearing that type of slippers when she is staying at his parents. I fucked them twice. They smell so cheesy I cum as soon as I put my cock into the slipper
Fétichistefou

Post by Fétichistefou »

Richie wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:00 am Love it, looks so hot! Nice position as well. The wife of my BIL is wearing that type of slippers when she is staying at his parents. I fucked them twice. They smell so cheesy I cum as soon as I put my cock into the slipper
Sounds amazing! Any pics/vids of those slippers and what you did to them?
lijones

Post by lijones »

Wife working the pedals in her moms Buick when we first met
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
suedej

Post by suedej »

Lying in bed looking at this amazing thread, touching my throbbing cock with my soft slippers ! Amazing slippers and pictures. ! I envy your dick slipping inside of them xxx
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!
Wornmoccasins

Post by Wornmoccasins »

Kimble841 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:58 am It's a .gif. tap on it for the *squirt*
What ever happened to these pink ones? By far the hottest ones!!
Fétichistefou

Post by Fétichistefou »

Wornmoccasins wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:32 pm
I totally agree with you. They seems to have been the most abused ones. Would love to have a friend with slippers that sexy and used. Altough i think the white slippers from the ex-girlfriend looked pretty awesome to ^^
Kimble841 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:00 am I have alot of pictures and videos of slippers of friends and ex girlfriends.
Any way for you to make a video compilation of all the times you fucked and came in those poor pink ones if you happen to still have footage of that?
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

Wornmoccasins wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:32 pm
I don't remember exactly what happened to these ones. I dont know that I ever found out. I came over one day, went looking for them and couldnt find them anywhere. They were just suddenly gone!
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

I dont have alot of footage of fucking and cumming them though I fucked and came in them probably 50 plus times throughout their life. Back then I didnt have a camera phone so what videos I made I actually recorded with my digital cam corder that I didnt always have with me. I would often go by her place randomly when I was in the neighborhood and saw that she wasnt home.
tough_slippers

Post by tough_slippers »

Kimble,

Was it you who made the video of a girl walking around a park in slippers years ago?