Slippers etc.

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Kimble841

Slippers etc.

Post by Kimble841 »

Gonna start another slipper thread. Nothing specific just slippers in general. Current stories in development or stories and slippers from the past. I have alot of pictures and videos of slippers of friends and ex girlfriends. Many of them are of slippers that are long ago dead and gone forever.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kimble841

Re: Slippers etc.

Post by Kimble841 »

Another pair from the same ex. This pair was actually her pair before the black ones. She only wore them over to my house a couple of times. I asked her if I could borrow them and she actually made me rent them. Had to give her 30 bucks to make her leave them with me. She wore home one of her other pairs of shoes that she'd left behind when she moved out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

Another ex girlfriend. She bought these little green slippers cus she said they looked cute and comfortable. The hard truth was though that she bought these slippers as sacrificial slippers to protect her other slippers. These ones were worn for all the cooking and cleaning. These took all the abuse and beatings so that her other slippers were for relaxing.
Has anyone else had a wife or girlfriend who protected one pair of slippers and beat the shit out of another?
fuzzy80

Post by fuzzy80 »

I actually have my neighbors slippers which I fuck and shoot my cum in on a daily basis. You can see the pics on my profile. I have others now that I fuck too.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

These were the slippers she was protecting by abusing the the green ones. Once she trashed and butchered the green ones, these became the abused "slave" slippers
Richie

Post by Richie »

Kimble841 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:25 am Another pair from the same ex. This pair was actually her pair before the black ones. She only wore them over to my house a couple of times. I asked her if I could borrow them and she actually made me rent them. Had to give her 30 bucks to make her leave them with me. She wore home one of her other pairs of shoes that she'd left behind when she moved out.
Love these slippers. They look like gymnastic slippers or ballet slippers.... my favourites. Nice job! Must have felt so good to fuck them and unload inside them. Great mess that you left in her slipper 👍
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

Richie wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:38 am
Kimble841 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:25 am Another pair from the same ex. This pair was actually her pair before the black ones. She only wore them over to my house a couple of times. I asked her if I could borrow them and she actually made me rent them. Had to give her 30 bucks to make her leave them with me. She wore home one of her other pairs of shoes that she'd left behind when she moved out.
Love these slippers. They look like gymnastic slippers or ballet slippers.... my favourites. Nice job! Must have felt so good to fuck them and unload inside them. Great mess that you left in her slipper 👍
That's how they ended up getting killed. If my memory serves me correctly, I had seen them in a long time and she hadn't mentioned them in a while either so I asked about them. She said they ended up being treadmill slippers and she wore completely through them while running on the treadmill
Wornmoccasins

Post by Wornmoccasins »

Kimble, I'm really glad you keep the slipper threads alive on this forum
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

Wornmoccasins wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:00 pm Kimble, I'm really glad you keep the slipper threads alive on this forum
Thanks :^) I'm trying to keep it alive but sadly us slipper lovers are a rare breed.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

This woman I have known since I was a little kid. She is a friend of the family. I have watched her wear, abuse, and kill so many slippers over the years.