Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Sneaky shots in GF's sneakers

Post by Atlas »

Think I like the turn around :)....knowing guys are Cummings in her shoes & likes it this is fun! Lol....maybe she could keep on teasing the guys more & more, they keep blowing her shoes maybe her ankle boots too but still acting like she doesn’t feel a thing putting them on?! :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1125911 time=1634586023 user_id=4269]
Think I like the turn around :)....knowing guys are Cummings in her shoes & likes it this is fun! Lol....maybe she could keep on teasing the guys more & more, they keep blowing her shoes maybe her ankle boots too but still acting like she doesn’t feel a thing putting them on?! :)
[/quote]

......like this?? :D

........you must have seen these before Atlas??.....old pics re-hashed from a Britney and Melanie skit ?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:D
urbigwilly

Post by urbigwilly »

I'm really liking ur gym shoes soaking up all that baby batter
urbigwilly

Post by urbigwilly »

I'm really liking ur gym shoes soaking up all that baby batter
sneakercpl99

Post by sneakercpl99 »

Sneaker Sex is the New way to happiness. Keep creaming those beautifully worn Sneakers & encourage others to enjoy them too.
A look into our Sneaker Love: https://www.instagram.com/soleful_loverz/
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.........2 large squirts of lotion in the toes of both pairs of these Reebok's....to mix in with the cum thats already in there :twisted:

She'll be grumpy but oh well, was away for a few days so I let them sit upright so it would flow right up into the toes. She cant get the inner soles out of these.....so everything that goes in em, stays in em! haha :lol:
vector

Post by vector »

italianboots wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:27 am :D

.........2 large squirts of lotion in the toes of both pairs of these Reebok's....to mix in with the cum thats already in there :twisted:

She'll be grumpy but oh well, was away for a few days so I let them sit upright so it would flow right up into the toes. She cant get the inner soles out of these.....so everything that goes in em, stays in em! haha :lol:
The Classics are deceptive, looking new from outside but the insoles are perfectly weathered! :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=vector post_id=1128685 time=1635959852 user_id=9529]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1128172 time=1635701245 user_id=2803]

[/quote]

The Classics are deceptive, looking new from outside but the insoles are perfectly weathered! :D
[/quote]

Yep she is sooooo fussy about having the outsides looking nice.........I do all my work on the inside of them, look so nice and worn inside.....been plenty of cum inside them and inners are not removable :twisted:

......she wore them yesterday, added another squirt of lotion in the toes of them and hung em out to dry :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:? .......finally gave in and agreed to clean out the inners of my girls Nikes...........man were they nasty!!! :shock: ......years of her barefoot grime mixed with years of cum......

What convinced me was her saying/pleading 'cant we just start again.....with them clean?!?!' :lol: