Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Sneaky shots in GF's sneakers

Post by italianboots »

[quote=sl77 post_id=1121251 time=1632303442 user_id=39381]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1121004 time=1632167613 user_id=2803]
[quote=sl77 post_id=1120831 time=1632096880 user_id=39381]
What I wouldn’t give to get my hands on those mizunos after a day of her wearing them
[/quote]

tried to give you a sneak peek inside them........very very hot and sweaty when they came off on the weekend, hour or two's cutting the grass and the rest of the afternoon doing chores, they were just a steamy pile when I took them off her!!

..........I was thinking some peanut butter in the toes of them??.....or is it time they had a 'rinse out'?? :twisted: :evil: thoughts?
[/quote]

A nice big load of cum would be nice😉 but anything in them is super hot and sexy. Especially knowing her cute feet are going back into them
[/quote]

Figured peanut butter may be a bit obvious and she may not want to wear them........so just enhanced her sneaker toejam with a few sticky dried apricots squished all through the toes of them........and naturally had to add my 'own touch' to finish the job.

Didnt wear them last weekend, was in her boots......likely be in them this coming weekend. You guys like some pics??
MarkusVice

Post by MarkusVice »

deleted
Last edited by MarkusVice on Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
sl77

Post by sl77 »

Nice!!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=sl77 post_id=1122881 time=1633059062 user_id=39381]Nice!!![/quote]

Was funny on Saturday, she put her boots on and got 'all pissed off' that there was something inside them.........it was just a handful of daisy's that I'd dropped inside them.......... :roll:

She came out and said 'I'm not wearing my boots.....you've put something yucky inside them again.......'

..........but guess what she was wearing 8) .....her old freshly cummed Mizunos :D :lol: i
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:x.........wow, been kind of a week for complaining......... :roll:

Firstly got a big rundown on how she wanted to wear her black Nikes but was going to a friends after work and 'thanks to me' she was to embarrassed to take them off cause they smell apparently??.....

Then I got a txt during the day when she was wearing her stilettos saying she wasn't impressed with what was inside them.........and I hadn't been anywhere near them!!

Then a day or two later I was told I had 'ruined her sandals'!!!

.........figured it was time to ACTUALLY give her something to complain about!! :) :shock:
sl77

Post by sl77 »

Where does she get away with wearing those black flats in that condition? They’re wonderful! And look like they’d fit Nicely in her muzinos 😉
shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw »

Oh ja, die Adidas müssen auch richtig ruiniert werden ;)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=sl77 post_id=1123743 time=1633484683 user_id=39381]
Where does she get away with wearing those black flats in that condition? They’re wonderful! And look like they’d fit Nicely in her muzinos 😉
[/quote]

Her black flats?....knocking round the yard mostly, always at the back door if she needs to quickly slip something on if her flip flops aren't handy.

Normally in her wellies for heavier work, garden nursery yard stuff, old Mizunos for mowing or walking a lot, she finds them super comfortable with bare feet her boots are a bit loose and flop around and rub a bit if she's walking lots. Flats just to slip on when required :)
sl77

Post by sl77 »

Absolutely perfect thank you! Iv often slid flats in and out of sneakers just to see them bulge. They’ve had a hard life but they look like they still have plenty of adventures left in them!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=shoelovenrw post_id=1123892 time=1633557205 user_id=81081]
Oh ja, die Adidas müssen auch richtig ruiniert werden ;)
[/quote]

Sorry I am unsure of the exact translation here...........so I'm gonna take a guess that it was something like 'can you jack off into her cute right sneaker as well' :D :lol: