Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sl77

Re: Sneaky shots in GF's sneakers

Post by sl77 »

Yes!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

A few snaps of the insides after she wore them on the weekend.

I think these sneakers are magic......everything that goes inside them just disappears :D
sl77

Post by sl77 »

They really are magic! I can imagine what those must smell like after she’s worn them all day
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=sl77 post_id=1113433 time=1628739788 user_id=39381]
They really are magic! I can imagine what those must smell like after she’s worn them all day
[/quote]

.......not sure what they'll smell like after this little session....... :o :shock:

left a little to much inside them maybe???.........surely she'll notice this?? :D 8)
sl77

Post by sl77 »

I can just imagine her sexy feet sliding around them on a hot summer day
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Lol nice mate :)....years ago a bird I was dating, we went for a bike ride along the beach front, beautiful day, we stopped & got fish and chips for lunch & stopped at a bench seat over looking the water. We had be dating for like 2years & she knew of my likings :)....so she wasn’t a stranger to having all sorts of stuff in her heels, boots & flats out in public. This day she was in her gym gear, cute little ASICS runners & we couldn’t eat anything fish & chips. Just as we are packing up I say to her, be a shame to waste these chips & she’s like why, they are a little soggy anyway?!....and I say, that could be fun & look at her runners ;)....she saids you want to put them in my runners??...& I say why wouldn’t I lol....but I’m wearing socks....before I knew it, she’s put her feet on my lap I’d undone her laces, taken her socks off & lined the insides of her ASICS with soggy chips lol....she put them on like a trooper with lots of giggles & we rode home laughing so much :)....she was so much fun this girls, nothing bothered her, was almost a challenge for her & a game to play :)
sl77

Post by sl77 »

Atlas wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:58 pm Lol nice mate :)....years ago a bird I was dating, we went for a bike ride along the beach front, beautiful day, we stopped & got fish and chips for lunch & stopped at a bench seat over looking the water. We had be dating for like 2years & she knew of my likings :)....so she wasn’t a stranger to having all sorts of stuff in her heels, boots & flats out in public. This day she was in her gym gear, cute little ASICS runners & we couldn’t eat anything fish & chips. Just as we are packing up I say to her, be a shame to waste these chips & she’s like why, they are a little soggy anyway?!....and I say, that could be fun & look at her runners ;)....she saids you want to put them in my runners??...& I say why wouldn’t I lol....but I’m wearing socks....before I knew it, she’s put her feet on my lap I’d undone her laces, taken her socks off & lined the insides of her ASICS with soggy chips lol....she put them on like a trooper with lots of giggles & we rode home laughing so much :)....she was so much fun this girls, nothing bothered her, was almost a challenge for her & a game to play :)
This is great! Is she not around anymore? Wish We could’ve seen those Asics after she got home
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=sneakerhead post_id=1109369 time=1626724999 user_id=8961]
Those Reebok are amazing would love to see her wearing them
[/quote]

haha......she finally wore these yesterday :D

.......and quite a few txts during the day, seems I forgot to put the laces back in the top hole on one of them!!! (to take pics for you guys I expect!)

and that sneaker was a bit sticky and gooy inside according to the wearer :lol:

seemed in pretty good spirits about it though and not to grumpy, was a long day for her and she was quite relieved to get them off, barefeet inside them and these are a 1/2 size smaller than her Princess........were rubbing her pinkie toes good........sneakers were straight off when we got home and feet straight into her Uggs.

Didnt manage to snap a pic of them going on or coming off sadly......but enjoy the thought of a girl being barefoot inside these for 11 or 12 hours straight :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=sl77 post_id=1113732 time=1628914023 user_id=39381]
I can just imagine her sexy feet sliding around them on a hot summer day
[/quote]

She wore these yesterday it was funny, watched her from a distance putting them on..........quizzical annoyed face, one sneaker comes off and she starts shaking it out and looking inside it then I hear her say (to no one in particular......) 'what the....what the hell, have you put something in my shoes.....what is that, looks like egg shell'

On they went for the afternoon anyway..... she was doing chores round the place :D :D :D
sl77

Post by sl77 »

I can’t believe she’s such a good sport about it and still wears them