Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Palantino

Re: Sneaky shots in GF's sneakers

Post by Palantino »

That is awful news, too bad she couldn’t let you keep them for your own private stash.
sl77

Post by sl77 »

That’s very sad news. Did you see her throw them away? What wouldn’t give to get my hands on those beauties
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=urbigwilly post_id=1147440 time=1644194813 user_id=37919]
What kinda sneakers are those I thought they were adidas at first 💦👟
[/quote]

They are her old INOV8 trail running shoes. Avocado and a couple of juicy apricots in them so far. No inners in these so cant remove and clean them, has been wearing the same pair of socks in them and just stuffing them into her sneaks when she's done........they have had the avo and apricot treatment (along with my own addition) as well :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=sl77 post_id=1147533 time=1644243052 user_id=39381]
That’s very sad news. Did you see her throw them away? What wouldn’t give to get my hands on those beauties
[/quote]

No she was cleaning out her outdoor shoebox and they got tossed then......they really were falling to bits so oh well, time to start on a new pair. 8)
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

Should talk her into starting on a pair of Reebok for yard shoes maybe buy her new ones and make the suggestion to turn the others into beaters
shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw »

italianboots wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:25 am
shoelovenrw wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:53 pm Oh ja, die Adidas müssen auch richtig ruiniert werden ;)

Sorry I am unsure of the exact translation here...........so I'm gonna take a guess that it was something like 'can you jack off into her cute right sneaker as well' :D :lol:
Was machen ihre Adidas???
Wird mal wieder Zeit für ein bisschen cum ;)
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

sneakerhead wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:42 pm Should talk her into starting on a pair of Reebok for yard shoes maybe buy her new ones and make the suggestion to turn the others into beaters
I'd like to see that myself ...
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

These are her new beaters, round the yard and for mowing and stuff..........no inners so they cant be replaced :twisted: .....those socks just get jammed back inside her shoes when she's done, never been washed from new!!! :D
shoeman08

Post by shoeman08 »

flies in the shoes? what is up with that. pretty nasty lol
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.....these things are getting NASTY....... :twisted: