Sneaker Fetish Discord

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

30000ftAGL

Sneaker Fetish Discord

Post by 30000ftAGL »

A discord server dedicated to sneaker fetish with decent channels for each brand.
https://discord.gg/VgRacqY
Jason998877

Re: Sneaker Fetish Discord

Post by Jason998877 »

The invite code is invalid.
Jason998877

Post by Jason998877 »

The invite code is invalid.
VerseCon

Post by VerseCon »

Has this Discord server been deleted? Seems to have disappeared... that would be a loss though...
HUGUWULUWU

Post by HUGUWULUWU »

Does this still excisr? If so can you sent a new link
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

Discord is constantly shutting down servers. I'd go hang out there but nothing has ever lasted longer than a day.

I would think all the lockdowns would have SS really popping but it's miserably boring these days. Maybe this fetish is beginning to fade???
Skateshoe

Post by Skateshoe »

shoxverse wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:28 pm Discord is constantly shutting down servers. I'd go hang out there but nothing has ever lasted longer than a day.

I would think all the lockdowns would have SS really popping but it's miserably boring these days. Maybe this fetish is beginning to fade???
I don't think the fetish is fading, its just difficult to please everyone. I would love to find more people to share what I find specifically attractive but what I like isn't what everyone else likes I guess? I find it very difficult to come across the rare vision of beauty that sets my hormones alight and tried sharing snippets of the content I have been lucky enough to create, hopefully seeking other like minded individuals wanting to share similar but ended up with a bunch of horny guys requesting images of their version of beauty.. I cant blame them though? I was inadvertently doing the same thing :oops:

now imagine starting an unspecified discord server for a very specific thing.. for example..."join my everything goes discord for sexual attraction to footwear" then allowing everyone and anyone to join? you would be potentially flooded with anything and everything, potentially and likely illegal!

even this forum has had it's fair share of highly inappropriate content over the years
malkin1331

Post by malkin1331 »

shoxverse wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:28 pm Discord is constantly shutting down servers. I'd go hang out there but nothing has ever lasted longer than a day.

I would love to upload stuff on here but all my pictures are too big (i just take pics with iPhone)

Its too bad this site makes it hard to upload pics.
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

malkin1331 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:52 am

I would love to upload stuff on here but all my pictures are too big (i just take pics with iPhone)

Download PicsArt app. It's free. Use the resize tool to drop ur pics down to like 1000 pixel height. U just have to learn something new. I promise it's not difficult :wink:
malkin1331

Post by malkin1331 »

shoxverse wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:28 am
malkin1331 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:52 am

Download PicsArt app. It's free. Use the resize tool to drop ur pics down to like 1000 pixel height. U just have to learn something new. I promise it's not difficult :wink:
ill try that