I wear my Reebok Freestyle Hi in black at work and everywhere

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

hesab70148

I wear my Reebok Freestyle Hi in black at work and everywhere

Post by hesab70148 »

Hi,

I love the Reebok Freestyle Hi (black). Anyone else feel the same? I find it weird that nobody these days wear these sneakers. And I am the only man I have seen wearing Reebok Freestyle Hi, ever, in real life and the Internet.

Any opinions on this matter?
escom002

Re: I wear my Reebok Freestyle Hi in black at work and everywhere

Post by escom002 »

Hi,

I also like to wear Reebok Freestyle, in different colors. Just wear some while I'm writing and I'm also a man.
rbfshfan

Post by rbfshfan »

Hey,

I wear them nearly every day outside in the public. I'm also a man. I have 5 pairs in different colors.
jd1

Post by jd1 »

I got a (white) pair because people said they were super comfy, but I was not impressed, very flat, almost no cushioning. They're still cute tho. Don't dare going outside in them.
martinboumon

Post by martinboumon »

hey,

I wear black leather Reebok Freestyle High too. Every time in my home when I am alone.

I my opinion, it is the sexiest sneakers ever exists.

I already fuck a lot of black leather Reebok Freestyle High from my second hand shoe collection of women.
Sk8_feet

Post by Sk8_feet »

I have Freestyles in White and Black, I also have several pairs of Princess Lo that I wear daily and yes, in public. I think they're the nicest feeling shoe on the planet to wear and to fuck.
mikecsxt

Post by mikecsxt »

hesab70148 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:59 am Hi,

I love the Reebok Freestyle Hi (black). Anyone else feel the same? I find it weird that nobody these days wear these sneakers. And I am the only man I have seen wearing Reebok Freestyle Hi, ever, in real life and the Internet.

Any opinions on this matter?
On Instagram, I've seen a male Zumba instructor Claudio_cof from Italy wearing black Reebok Freestyle hitops during his classes. There were some images of him and his girlfriend wearing them as well. Now he seems to have switched to Nikes. Here's a video I found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1jDTFE5kv8

Ever since Adidas took over Reebok, they have gone downhill in sales and availability. Hard to believe Reebok once had contracts with NFL, baseball, college teams, Olympics, etc. Now they seem to only have the UFC. As a result, I'm not surprised we don't see more Freestyles around. Last month, I actually saw a mother and her two young daughters wearing them at a Las Vegas outlet mall. This was the first time I've seen them in public in two years.

Some sneaker styles seem unisex anymore that I don't see a problem with men wearing Freestyles.
thundercat9

Post by thundercat9 »

Actually they do wear them alot around here. Like there trying to bring the 80s back. Specifically college or high school chicks
Sk8_feet

Post by Sk8_feet »

The guy in ththe video appears to be wearing Exo-Fit, not Freestyles. The giveaway is men's only have a single Velcro, women's have 2 strips. Other than that they are almost identical but the women's have soft Terry cloth inside and the men's don't.
mikecsxt

Post by mikecsxt »

Sk8_feet wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:56 pm The guy in ththe video appears to be wearing Exo-Fit, not Freestyles. The giveaway is men's only have a single Velcro, women's have 2 strips. Other than that they are almost identical but the women's have soft Terry cloth inside and the men's don't.
He wears Freestyles with two straps. Here's a link to a better pic on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5c6RI1o6y7 ... _copy_link