Wifes Reebok Princess + 200 lb Mastiff = Awesome!

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoedog77

Wifes Reebok Princess + 200 lb Mastiff = Awesome!

Post by shoedog77 »

So wifey got these new white Reebok princess sneakers a while back and has been holding out on me. I mean, not even a tiny nibble! So yesterday she has the day off and says she is watching the neighbors dog while they travel for Thanksgiving. Well, while I'm at work, she starts sending me pics after I inquire how the doggysitting is going. What I got was fuckin AMAZING!!!!! His name is AJ and he is a total sneaker monster. I get all the yummy details when I get home from work, cock being rock hard. Wifey said as soon as she stepped thru the door he was all over her Reeboks, sniffing licking and chewing. She sat down on the couch and watched tv while he thoroughly enjoyed them all morning. He started licking the first one hungrily and pulling out the laces. As the toe of the Reebok went into his mouth she felt his breath was hot and his teeth were sharp as he sunk them into the soft chewy leather. He was really frisky for them and as he bit down his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he growled and snorted as he ate it off her foot. He was a slobber machine and the slimier and squishier the Reebok got, the more the rubber tip and soul squeaked loudly. He finally wrestled the first Reebok off and ran down the hall with it. Then he came back with a vengeance for the other one! When he was enjoying the first Reebok in the hallway, Wifey went to the kitchen to get a drink. AJ ran out and trapped her. He went nutso with the other Reebok and practically devoured it trying to steal it off her foot. When he finally claimed both yummy chewy sexy Reeboks, he ran off with them and found a hiding place to settle down and enjoy them. By the time she had to go, AJ had enjoyed them all day and she found him asleep laying on top of them. She decided to wear a pair of the neighbors shoes home. Since she was going to go over today and check on him, she figured he would take his nap, then when he woke up he would have control over his whole house and be able eat her Reeboks up for a late night yummy dessert. She has been next door for a while now and I’m waiting to see the Reeboks when she brings them home! Can’t fuckin wait to see them!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WAMSneak

Re: Wifes Reebok Princess + 200 lb Mastiff = Awesome!

Post by WAMSneak »

Awesome, can't wait to see what he did to her nice new Reeboks :-)
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

What a bummer! Wifey went next door earlier and was over there for what seemed like an eternity. She only went over to get her Reeboks away from AJ which should have taken a few minutes. FINALLY she comes back empty handed. WTF???? Looks like AJ has hidden the Reeboks somewhere in his house. So I guess I will have to wait to get them. Sheeeit!
sl77

Post by sl77 »

In the meantime is she still wearing the neighbors shoes? That’s hot in itself. What kind are they?
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

The neighbors sneakers. Wifey returned them, but not before letting AJ enjoy them :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sl77

Post by sl77 »

Fantastic!
challanger244

Post by challanger244 »

the real questionis though, did you enjoy them?
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

Fuck yeah!!!!
Reefan1981

Post by Reefan1981 »

update on Reeboks??
shoedog77

Post by shoedog77 »

History!