Candid slippers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sandalfan1

Re: Candid slippers

Post by sandalfan1 »

That last pair is one of my favorite kinds of slippers. They always absorb odor so well! My other favorite kinds are ballet slipper style like Isotoners. Unfortunately I don't have any candid slipper pics.
tough_slippers

Post by tough_slippers »

A Chubb girl enjoying her slippers while shopping...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tough_slippers

Post by tough_slippers »

A little old but one of my favorites. Those slippers were absolutely dead. She wore them as shoes every day and didn't care from the looks of them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kawm12

Post by Kawm12 »

Man, all these pics are great, especially the last set! I noticed she was smoking, I wonder if she twisted out her cig under her slippers when she was done?
Kawm12

Post by Kawm12 »

Man, all these pics are great, especially the last set! I noticed she was smoking, I wonder if she twisted out her cig under her slippers when she was done?
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

I love how chubby girls seem to care even less about their slippers and wear them in public alot more often. That 2nd girl is a rare catch. Skinny girls dont wear their slippers I public very often if ever and dont trash them as much. That's a very rare catch!!!
tough_slippers

Post by tough_slippers »

She was just out for her Saturday errands in her slippers!
tough_slippers

Post by tough_slippers »

Not the hottest lady but one of my best captures. I saw her in the gas station and she left and drove away in a large box truck by herself! Imagine she was moving. Could you imagine those beat up slippers driving a huge truck all day!
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

Love these shots. Catching slipper in public is a very rare opportunity. I hope the equally rare slipper lovers here keep this thread going. I've always got my eyes open and camera ready just in case.
tough_slippers

Post by tough_slippers »

Actually heard her before I saw her. She was sliding around in those poor slippers and they were hanging on to her feet for dear life.

i wondered if they were even hers. They seemed a bit too small. She caught me snapping the pics though. She said "yes im in fucking slippers!"