Candid slippers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tough_slippers

Re: Candid slippers

Post by tough_slippers »

I thought this was Just a tired mom who slipped on her fuzzy flip flops for a quick walmart run.

I could help but compliment her slippers.

She said"oh my flip flops? I wear these everyday!"

I said they look like slippers! She said "no these are flip flops ive worn them all over. they are rally comfy!"

I went on about my trip but they are definitely slippers. We can only imagine how they must look and smell close up. I bet they have a short life.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

Women that wear slippers like normal shoes are definitely slipper killers. I've known a few and they probably go through 4 or 5 pairs a year if not more.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Wow! I would have been very tempted to buy those right off her feet ! Hot girl Love the bluejeans and slipper/flip flop look.
Thinking out loud here.
Propose the question. Make an offer she cant refuse and she can purchase new ones right there in the store.
Hell even go shopping with her. Then out in the parking lot make the exchange.
Great post and nice job with the candids! Way to strike up the conversation with her too.
tough_slippers

Post by tough_slippers »

Very unique experience today. Saw this lady a while back. Actually heard her sliding her slippers through the store so I grabbed a quick shot. Nothing great but still slippers so what the heck. It was still cool outside so many women wear slippers out.

Fast forward to some 90 degree weather and I hear the sound we all love of slippers dragging the floor!! I look around and see her. Didn't remember off hand and again only grabbed a quick pick because this isn't the greatest subject.

So looking back same lady same slippers!!!! Those things must live on her feet!!

Has anyone ever saw the same slippers out in public twice?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

In the gas station this morning trying to decide what I wanted to drink when I heard a familiar sound. The sound of thin plastic slapping and dragging across the floor. I turned around and saw this young gal probably in her mid to early 20s. The slippers look brand new so I'm assuming she has recently killed a pair and these were the replacement. The fact that they are brand new and she wears them outside of the house suggests that she's probably another "slipper killer". The kind of woman who doesn't give a shit about her slippers, wears them like normal shoes and abuses them from day one.
tough_slippers

Post by tough_slippers »

Thanks Kimble. You could almost guarantee she wears slippers everywhere
Frankanim

Post by Frankanim »

very nice :)
tough_slippers

Post by tough_slippers »

It's getting that time of year again when the slippers start coming out!,

I bet these things have all the fur worn out of them. She's really broken them down.
tough_slippers

Post by tough_slippers »

This chick was hot with her socks and slippers. I bet she had her feet jammed in these innocent slippers all day long. They had to be moist and sweaty. Kind of unusual for a smaller girl but I believe she kills slippers regularly. The slippers were barely hanging on the backs of her feet!,
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

I dont know why but I turns me on. Women that just dont care at all about their slippers. They walk out of the house in them going to do what ever they're going to do and they don't give a single thought about what could happen. To their slippers. Dirt, puddles, dog poop, etc.