Candid slippers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Kimble841

Candid slippers

Post by Kimble841 »

Dunno how much interest there is cus it doesnt seem like very many guys are into slippers but I'll post some here and see if there's anyone else out there who likes them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kimble841

Re: Candid slippers

Post by Kimble841 »

Standing in line at the bank. A lady probably in her early 30s. Hair was tossed up in a messy pony tail. Though she didnt have any kids with her (maybe they were in the car) she's definitely a mom. Wearing pajamas to the bank and her slippers had stuff spilled all over them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

Woman probably in her mid 20s. Behind the grocery store in a poor neighborhood gathering cardboard and putting it in her car. Slippers dont have any rubber soles so one can assume that if she wears slippers like this in public then she's probably one of those people that doesnt care about her slippers and treats them just like shoes.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

Was at this lady's house doing some odd jobs. She was an older lady, probably in her mid 40s. Husband is a trucker so he's gone alot. She hired me just for this one day. When I got there, I saw these beat up old slip ons sitting out on the back step. Snuck a few quick picks of them and then kinda forgot about them once I started working. I wish I could have taken more pictures but I didnt want it to be too obvious. Later on in the day she had them on and wow did she put on a show. She was constantly taking them off and putting them on. She even did a little bit of dipping and shoeplay. Sadly, I got all the work done that day so I never saw them again.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I definitely appreciate slippers, especially when they are well worn. I wish there was more interest in them because they can be a fun screw given the right circumstances.
kartouna

Post by kartouna »

hello
i'm here in shoesession just for the slippers .. as you have said we're not many guys .. but we are here .. i've fucked so many slippers
Slippercum80

Post by Slippercum80 »

I love a nice soft smelly slipper on my cock . I'll fuck slippers till there covers it nice bath of warm cum
Slippercum80

Post by Slippercum80 »

If u slipper fuck I'm on kik slippercum80 pm me there
Wornmoccasins

Post by Wornmoccasins »

Those pink slippers are hot. Wish I could cum in those
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

I like alot of shoes but slippers are kinda my favorite. They obviously feel the best on my cock but I also like that they are kind of a private shoe. Almost every woman you see probably has a pair of stinky nasty house slippers at home that nobody ever sees or knows about. Makes it extra hot when I get to be with a pair.