Candid slippers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Kimble841

Re: Candid slippers

Post by Kimble841 »

Was at this lady's house doing an estimate for her laundry room. She was probably in her 40s. Didnt end up getting the job unfortunately. I was looking forward to maybe getting some pictures of these again later. Oh well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

This young heavy girl was probably in her late 20s. She another one of those women I call "slipper killers". They wear their slippers like normal shoes and treat them like shit. Wearing them indoors and outdoors and in public. She probably goes through a pair a slippers every 3 to 4 months if that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tough_slippers

Post by tough_slippers »

I love candid slippers! Here is a girl who was probably slipping around the house all day in these then went into public for some shopping!
tough_slippers

Post by tough_slippers »

And these little camo slippers slipping around. I bet she wears out a pair every few months too!
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

Gotta love Walmart. Low class enough that women dont care what they look like when shopping there. Best place to catch slippers in public
tough_slippers

Post by tough_slippers »

Kimble841 wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:51 pm Gotta love Walmart. Low class enough that women dont care what they look like when shopping there. Best place to catch slippers in public
I agree. Do you have any more slippers in public shots?
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

I did find some more in my collection. This heavy set girl is in her late 20s. I was at her and her mom's house talking about doing some work to the outside of the house. When we went to go outside I made a comment about she may wanna change shoes. She laughed and said she doesnt care. Said she wears slippers everywhere and wears them all the time.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

About a week or so later I was in the house with her mom discussing options and prices for doing a little work in the kitchen. Probably in her late 40s I'd guess. Heavy set and obviously not the most attractive but boy did she put on a show for me. It was hard to concentrate. I was pretending to be taking notes and looking things up on my phone. Snapped as many pics as I could. Sadly she decided not to have work done on the kitchen so I didnt ever get to see these slippers again.
tough_slippers

Post by tough_slippers »

Kimble841 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:16 pm I did find some more in my collection. This heavy set girl is in her late 20s. I was at her and her mom's house talking about doing some work to the outside of the house. When we went to go outside I made a comment about she may wanna change shoes. She laughed and said she doesnt care. Said she wears slippers everywhere and wears them all the time.
This is so hot when they talk about wearing slippers everywhere. I bet those little slippers will have a short life.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

Unfortunately I dont think I have any more candid slipper pics. Was hoping enough folks here had some of their own to help give this thread some life but unfortunately women wearing slippers in public is often a rare and hard to capture event